Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash Juniper Reviews

Meet new Dial® PURE Foaming Hand Wash Collection. Dial® PURE with active micelles is a gentle yet powerful cleanser for your family, without any unwanted ingredients like parabens, silicones or phthalates, leaving hands clean and hydrated after each use. They are wrapped in 50% recycled bottles and all at an affordable price point. Welcome to PURE without compromise™.

Le savon moussant pour les mains Dial Pure Micellar Genièvre, avec micelles emprisonnant la saleté et les impuretés. Formulé sans ingrédients indésirables comme des silicones, des parabènes, des phtalates ou des surfactants au sulfate. Ce doux savon moussant pour les mains est assez doux pour être utilisé sur tous les types de peau pour un nettoyage quotidien.

You may also like Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash in Hyacinth

1.3/5

July 10, 2020

No soap in this soap

I'm not sure what the cleaning agent is in this, but there is no sodium laurel or anything related, which is soap. So, I don't think it will really clean anything. It may life the dirt away but not the germs.

1.5/5

June 27, 2020

Not great for grease

I wanted to see how well the soap worked so I put it in my kitchen. I wash frequently between steps or after touching meat. I noticed I still felt grease on my hands after I washed and would have to repeat it again to get the rest of the grease. Once I even just gave up and grabbed the dish soap. So maybe for a guest bathroom it would be alright. It smelt nice, bubbled well, just isn’t meant to be in the kitchen. Can’t comment on the value as I #gotitfree but I needed more soap for it to be effective so not cost friendly.