Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash Juniper Reviews

Meet new Dial® PURE Foaming Hand Wash Collection. Dial® PURE with active micelles is a gentle yet powerful cleanser for your family, without any unwanted ingredients like parabens, silicones or phthalates, leaving hands clean and hydrated after each use. They are wrapped in 50% recycled bottles and all at an affordable price point. Welcome to PURE without compromise™.

Le savon moussant pour les mains Dial Pure Micellar Genièvre, avec micelles emprisonnant la saleté et les impuretés. Formulé sans ingrédients indésirables comme des silicones, des parabènes, des phtalates ou des surfactants au sulfate. Ce doux savon moussant pour les mains est assez doux pour être utilisé sur tous les types de peau pour un nettoyage quotidien.

You may also like Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash in Hyacinth

July 10, 2020

Great Pump Soap

Thank you to ChickAdvisor for this free product to try for my honest review. This foaming soap by Dial is the bomb! One or two pumps into your hand and you have a great foam lather for washing.The Juniper scent was light and clean, not a strong overpowering fragrance. My hands felt clean and soft after rinsing. This product has no parabens or silicones, which is important to me. I will be purchasing this soap myself, one for the kitchen and one for the bathroom!

July 10, 2020

Great for sensitive skin!

Was excited to try this product because I have been using micellar water as makep remover but never seen it in soap yet. i like the scent. Nice and not too overpowering. I have eczema so was glad this one did not irritate or dry out my skin. My kids used it too but they do a full pump and it becomes a little wasteful because its too much soap. I've used the regular liquid Dial soaps in the past and not too impressed. I definitely prefer this new foam one. Would recommend and buy it for sure.

July 09, 2020

Smells great, leaves hands feeling clean!

I am very pleased with the juniper scent! Not over powering, light but nice! I find the amount per pump really good, not too much or too little like some other foam soaps have been. It's not overly runny, no messes, and not a thick or greasy feeling. Cleans your hands well, my young kids use it without issues. I really do prefer the foam instead of the liquid soaps for kids. We are a family of 4, the bottle is used countless times a day, and after almost 2 weeks it will still last us a little while longe, which is great! I'm going to try the other scents after this one.

Smells great

This micellar hand wash is so light and I love that you do not need a lot. It also doesn’t make my hands dry like some other soaps do. A major plus is how good it smells.

Love the smell

I have been using Micellar water for makeup for quite some time but hand wash Micellar water is something new and it was amazing to use. And smell is amazing. I highly recommend this product

Gentle and Clean

I really loved this foaming hand soap. Firstly the pump is a great size. It’s easy for even my small children to dispense the soap. The foam was very silky smooth in texture and the scent was very gentle and lovely. It smells nice and fresh with a slight floral scent. At a time when we all are washing our hands a lot I found this soap very gentle on my sensitive skin. Great product!

July 09, 2020

Good soap, but the smell could be better

I found Juniper soap quite moisturising, it doesn't leave a sticky film or otherwise unpleasant feeling. However I'm not impressed with the smell. It doesn't smell juniper at all - it's quite a sweet scent, usually defined as "sea" or "sweet water" by different soap companies, and the smell also stays on the hands for quite some time. Overall, i think it's a good all purpose soap for an average user.

July 09, 2020

Doesn’t dry out my hands!

I received this Dial hand soap from chick advisor for free to try and I absolutely love it! I like the foamy texture which makes it easy to lather up your hands to remove all dirt and leaving hands with a light scent. Plus it doesn’t leave my hands dry to the point that I instantly need hand cream. I will highly recommend to friends and family.

Love this Hand Wash!

I have used this hand wash for almost a week now. My daughters and I all love its scent, and also how well it works! I had filthy hands from being out in the garden and it whisked away all the dirt without drying out my hands! I was super impressed.

Great soap!

I am not usually a fan of foam soap but this one changed my mind! Left my hands feeling squeaky clean after and did not strip my hands of moisture. Overall very nice soap with a mild scent that is not overpowering!

Thank you Dial and Chickadvisor!