Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash Juniper Reviews

Meet new Dial® PURE Foaming Hand Wash Collection. Dial® PURE with active micelles is a gentle yet powerful cleanser for your family, without any unwanted ingredients like parabens, silicones or phthalates, leaving hands clean and hydrated after each use. They are wrapped in 50% recycled bottles and all at an affordable price point. Welcome to PURE without compromise™.

Le savon moussant pour les mains Dial Pure Micellar Genièvre, avec micelles emprisonnant la saleté et les impuretés. Formulé sans ingrédients indésirables comme des silicones, des parabènes, des phtalates ou des surfactants au sulfate. Ce doux savon moussant pour les mains est assez doux pour être utilisé sur tous les types de peau pour un nettoyage quotidien.

You may also like Dial Pure Micellar Foaming Hand Wash in Hyacinth

Smells great

This micellar hand wash is so light and I love that you do not need a lot. It also doesn’t make my hands dry like some other soaps do. A major plus is how good it smells.

Love the smell

I have been using Micellar water for makeup for quite some time but hand wash Micellar water is something new and it was amazing to use. And smell is amazing. I highly recommend this product

Gentle and Clean

I really loved this foaming hand soap. Firstly the pump is a great size. It’s easy for even my small children to dispense the soap. The foam was very silky smooth in texture and the scent was very gentle and lovely. It smells nice and fresh with a slight floral scent. At a time when we all are washing our hands a lot I found this soap very gentle on my sensitive skin. Great product!

Not for children

I received this product for free in return for my honest review. In the past I have really liked how well Micellar products have worked for facial cleansing and I was excited to try this out. I placed it in our main bathroom and the kids were very excited to try it out.

What I liked about it included the scent. and the easy to use bottle. My children found it hard to keep the soap in their hands though. The amount that comes out is too much for them and it often ended up on the floor or counter. I have since moved it to my kitchen sink where only adults can reach. I find that it works well, smells good and it leaves my hands feeling clean. It doesn't dry out my skin as other soaps can.

July 09, 2020

Good soap, but the smell could be better

I found Juniper soap quite moisturising, it doesn't leave a sticky film or otherwise unpleasant feeling. However I'm not impressed with the smell. It doesn't smell juniper at all - it's quite a sweet scent, usually defined as "sea" or "sweet water" by different soap companies, and the smell also stays on the hands for quite some time. Overall, i think it's a good all purpose soap for an average user.

July 09, 2020

Doesn’t dry out my hands!

I received this Dial hand soap from chick advisor for free to try and I absolutely love it! I like the foamy texture which makes it easy to lather up your hands to remove all dirt and leaving hands with a light scent. Plus it doesn’t leave my hands dry to the point that I instantly need hand cream. I will highly recommend to friends and family.

Love this Hand Wash!

I have used this hand wash for almost a week now. My daughters and I all love its scent, and also how well it works! I had filthy hands from being out in the garden and it whisked away all the dirt without drying out my hands! I was super impressed.

Great soap!

I am not usually a fan of foam soap but this one changed my mind! Left my hands feeling squeaky clean after and did not strip my hands of moisture. Overall very nice soap with a mild scent that is not overpowering!

Thank you Dial and Chickadvisor!

Keeps My Hands Soft

This soap one is super cute small bottle easy to store. I like the foaming hand soap a lot better then the gel style but usually find they don’t soap up as much. This one gives a lot of soap for a small amount. I tried the pepper in water trick so see how much it actually repels and didn’t find it works as well as some. My hands didn’t try out even with the high demand of hand washing right now with my work. Everyone seemed to love it!

Bon produit.

J'ai reçu le produit grâce a chicadvisor.
    Les nettoyants moussants sont mes favorits. J'ai donc aimé ce produit.
    L'odeur est également très agréable. Il n'irrite pas la peau et mousse très bien.

Seul point négatif, le produit mousse se consomme souvent plus rapidement et comme la bouteille est plutôt petite, ce produit est loin d'être écolo.