Dickinson's Witch Hazel Reviews

Ranked #72 out of 240 in Toner

Witch hazel is a small shrub that offers big value — an efficacious herbal extract with exceptional cleansing, soothing, and healing properties. Native Americans, who used witch hazel bark and twigs in many therapeutic applications, passed on their knowledge to early settlers. The settlers subsequently refined the process for extracting essential oils from the pulp material through a distillation process, producing the clear, all-natural liquid astringent that has become an American tradition. For more information, please visit http://www.dickinsonbrands.com.

April 11, 2017

This product, to me, is a must-have for anyone's medicine cabinet. It cleans, tones, and is a great antiseptic for minor wounds, including scrapes and razor burn. It's gentle enough for my dry, sensitive skin, and tough enough for my daughter's super-oily, acne-prone skin. My husband uses it after shaving, as well. If you've never tried it, you're missing out!

March 21, 2017

This bottle is all you need! You really don't need to buy any other toners. This stuff will clean, tone, and moisturize your face. I have combination skin so it helps to kill the bacteria on my face (pimples). Some people might not like the scent of witch hazel but you sort of get used to it; it only lasts for a few minutes.

March 01, 2017

The last time I used Witch Hazel was when I lived at home, a few decades ago. I always remember the smell and I really didn't care for it. However this new Dickinson's Witch Hazel is really, really nice. There is no horrible smell – there's really no smell to it. This product has 2 main things going for it. It works as a moisturizing toner and refines pores. I use this at the end of the day when my face is feeling like it needs to be cleaned, especially in summer with the horrible heat and humidity. I also like the product packaging. The shape of the bottle is very interesting and looks very modern to me. I set some of my most used face products on my windowsill in my bathroom. Dickinson's Witch Hazel is one of the nicest looking ones on the sill.

January 21, 2017

Witch hazel helps clear my skin of break outs. Dickinson's Witch Hazel isn't harsh on my skin. I love the large sized bottle and the price of this is just unbeatable for witch hazel; $5.97 at Walmart! This bottle lasts a very long time when used daily.

January 06, 2017

This is a part of my everyday routine, and a huge part of getting my skin healthy again after some bad break outs. Even after washing my face, this gets even more make-up off my skin.

November 20, 2016

I'm not sure if this has done anything for my pores but it has however removed the residue of my makeup after even washing with my clairisonic. It has many uses. I think it's a great product to keep in the bathroom.

September 25, 2016

I have been using the Dickinson's Witch Hazel for a month or so and I have really seen a difference in my skin. Less acne for sure, I haven't seen a difference in my blackheads or oily skin but hopefully with time.

August 25, 2016

Absolutly love this toner, i used to have tiny bumbs all over my hairline and chin area
    used the toner and saw the bumbs dissapearing literally after a week!
    Apply it on areas where im prone to brk out, because it is somewhat drying, for that reason being, i dont apply in my cheeks.
    Helps remove makeup as well
    Price is great,for being a big bottle!

August 11, 2016

I breakout on my face and chest area so I apply this toner to keep my skin unclogged.It does the job, skin never feels dried out, feels soft clean and it is refreshing/cooling on my skin. This product is a must try, it's super cheap for the amount of product you get, and it lasts long.

June 07, 2016

I like this product, it does very well at deep cleaning without drying out my skin. It does have a very odd smell that I do not like, but I can get over that because it does so well. I also notice that when I use it, my skin has less breakouts which is always a plus. I also use it when I have little patches of dandruff, I tend to get them around my hairline due to beauty products and other hair products I use. So I put a little witch hazel on a cotton pad and just dab at the spots and it goes away. I like that this product is 100% natural, so I know what I'm putting on my skin. This stuff is also great for ingrown hairs, it has so many uses!