Prestige Item
Dior 360 Mascara Reviews

Reaching every last lash may seem impossible when you’re applying mascara, but DIORSHOW 360 is the makeup artist secret to longer, fuller lashes. This innovative mascara truly does it all with a revolving, double-helix brush that spins in both directions to coat and build every last lash. We haven’t seen lashes this lush since we were backstage watching artists perfect their infamous “toothbrush trick.”

October 30, 2017

Hands down the best mascara I have every used!!

AMAZING! I absolutely love it. Makes my lashes look 4x longer, does not easily run, and makes lashes look long and natural. Really does not get clumpy.

October 06, 2017

I recommand this product

Grâce à cette brosse les cils sont bien séparés, pas de packets. Il donne un effet allongement au cils. Ce que j'aime aussi c'est que la couleur est bien intense, bien noir.

October 03, 2017

Best Mascara!

Mascara is a necessity in my daily routine and I am in love with all things Dior.. including their Mascara! This mascara gives length and volume without being clumpy.. and it has a really nice scent!

2.8/5

September 07, 2017

Not that bad

This mascara does it job . It is really black and gives a good effect . It is not dry and doesn't cause allergies . But the volume is not that amazing unless you have really long lashes

2.3/5

August 15, 2017

Horrible

J'ai toujours aimé le parfum de Dior et je me suis dis: Tiens..Pourquoi ne pas essayer un autre produit de cette marque? Comme je suis fan de Mascara, j'ai tenté ma chance et je me suis achetée le Dior 360 Mascara. J'ai regretté entièrement de l'avoir acheter en ligne et de ne pas l'avoir essayer en magasin...Voici 3 raisons pourquoi je vous le déconseille. 1) ce n'est pas efficace; c'était vraiment difficile de l'appliquer puisque mes cils étaient collés entre eux et on dirait que ça sèche plus rapidement que les autres mascaras que j'ai essayé. 2) Le prix est bien trop cher, 37$ pour m'avoir donner ce résultat me déplaît complètement. 3) J'ai remarqué que mes cils s'enlevaient...C'est horrible.

May 10, 2017

this has been my go to mascara and it allows my lashes to become very volumized and thick. i love it and it almost looks like my eye lashes are fake (in a good way). love it!

May 06, 2016

It goes on quite nicely and layers well but you have to replace it frequently (I found about three weeks) otherwise it gets very crumbly and gross. I feel like it's an investment.

May 11, 2015

I have been searching for the perfect mascara for decades and I am truly happy to have found it! It makes your eyelashes so pretty and long!!

April 03, 2015

i just tried it lately. i am not a big fun of mascara, because i did not find the perfect one yet until i tried Dior 360, i could not believe how smooth it was and how nice my eyelashes looked and it did not make eyelashes lumpy!

April 03, 2015

This really adds so much volume to the lashes!