Prestige Item
Dior Backstage Face and Body Foundation Reviews

October 23, 2019
    Sutton, United Kingdom

Great match

This foundation is the only foundation that perfectly matches my skin. Other foundations make me look too pale or are too dark for me. This foundation provides a perfect match and also gives a nice finish to my skin. It makes me look as if I’m glowing and provides a good base for me to build on.
    It is not cakey or thick and it covers my imperfections perfectly.

August 19, 2019

Best skin-like foundation

I'm on my second bottle of the Dior Backstage Foundation and I love it more now than I did when I first tried it. It's a light weight foundation with light to medium coverage and very build-able. It covers my redness really well. I have combination/oily skin and this foundation lasts all day on my. I recently wore it to an outdoor wedding and it lasted all day without any need for touch-ups. It does not oxidize. I have applied it with both a foundation brush and a beautyblender and both work equally well. Compared to other high-end foundations, this performs in the top 1% for me. It is also reasonably priced relative to other foundations in the same category. The only drawback is that while there is a variety of shades, I have not found one that perfectly matched my winter shade. All in all, I would highly recommend and repurchase again and again.

July 30, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Super resistant and natural finish is amazing!

Best waterproof liquid foundation! Can not go wrong with it. Easy to apply,cute little 30ml bottle will last for a good while ! Very happy! I am a big Dior fan so I was very excited to try backstage model quality collection! Would recommend to anyone!

July 22, 2019
    United Kingdom

Fab Foundation!

I've been using this foundation over a year and it is now one of my favourite mascara. I have oily/combination skin and it is hard to find a foundation which will stay matte for reasonable time. This one fits into that category. It has great coverage and you can wear it all day long! If you want your foundation to look matte all the time, you might need to touch up with powder after 4-5 hours. This foundation definitely worth every penny!

July 19, 2019

Water based foundation

I love this foundation for the warmer months it’s not heavy and gives u medium coverage and doesn’t look caked at all!! If u prime and set it I got a good 6 hours out of it and will sure use this thru out summer months.

January 25, 2019

amazing

I cant rav about the dior foundation I love how this looks like skin on my face and little goes alone way I got so many compliment on my skin when wearing this and they have such a huge shade range which is a bonus I had this on for over 8 hours and I did not need to touch up it stayed flawless all day and looks amazing this has been my holy grail product when I am off to work cause I know I look flawless all day they have the best foundation I cant live without this product wish it had a pump instead of a squeeze bottle but I also love that it is travel friendly u dont have to worry about it breaking

October 02, 2018

My holy trail foundation!

As someone with dry skin that looks flaky as soon as I as much as LOOK at a foundation, this bottle is a godsend! Buildable coverage, light feel on the skin, blends well.. what more could I want? The container holds a lot of product and is easy to portion out. I've applied this with my fingers, a beauty blender and a foundation brush and all methods work well. A wide array of colors means you'll be sure to find your shade.. and it applies like a dream, with decent lasting power. Finally, a foundation that doesn't cling to my dry patches!

Cons: the packaging. Although the squeeze bottle is convenient and sanitary to use, the lid doesn't seal perfectly so it makes a mess in the lid when you shake it. It's also perfumed, which I don't mind, but if you are sensitive to fragrances be wary!

September 10, 2018

This is "IT"

The Dior Backstage foundation is quickly becoming my absolute favorite foundation amongst the many I currently own. I have recently been on a foundation "hunt" for the "one"... The one foundation that will do it all for my normal/dry skin. Something longwearing, glowy, but not too glowy, doesn't emphasize pores, and most importantly for me, doesn't settle into my smile lines!!

After an exhaustive search, that at times came close, but not perfect, I found Dior! This was the first foundation that I've tried from the Dior line, and let me tell you, it was love from day one!

This foundation is so longwearing, has a beautiful satin- matte finish, comes in a ton of shades and undertones and comes in a plastic bottle that is great for travel! I have to admit that at about the 8 hour mark, it does begin to settle into my smile lines just a bit, but every foundation does that on me, so to get 8 hours of perfect wear, is amazing!

If you are purchasing a Dior foundation, you are probably prepared for the price tag attached, however this foundation does come with 50ml instead of the usual 30ml, and I find at least for the coverage I'm looking for, a little goes a long way, therefore easing the sting of the $50 price tag a bit.

I did notice the typical "Dior" scent apon application, however it does dissipate after you blend. I found the scent appealing,but if you are sensitive to scents, just be aware.

Overall, I'd highly recommend if you are looking for a higher end foundation, or just want to treat yourself. This is a beautiful product and I will definitely be repurchasing again and again!