Dior Capture Totale One Essential Skin Boosting Super Serum

Dior Capture Totale One Essential Skin Boosting Super Serum Reviews

Ranked #987 out of 1272 in Facial Lotions & Creams

1.5/5

April 17, 2017

Suppose to boost the efficiency of your other products. It's actually full of alcohol that dries out your skin. The only bright side is it smells nice.

April 03, 2015

I love this serum! It adds so much radiance and plump to my skin and actually I have noticed a difference with my rosacea also.

March 23, 2012

As my 40th birthday looms, I am always on the lookout for products that will make me NOT look old!(not that there is anything wrong with that!). I had an opportunity to receive a facial from Christian Dior (which you should take advantage of if you have a similar opportunity), and the beauty advisor used the super serum on me. Almost immediately, my face sucked up that serum. I use this as a booster-meaning I cleanse, tone, apply the capture totale, and then apply another serum, and moisturize). I have seen a difference since I have been using this. My skin is brighter and firmer. It really does BOOST the effectiveness of my other serum.

This product IS expensive but if it keeps me out of the plastic surgeon's chair, I'll take it!

Compliments Egg Rolls 680gr