Dior Capture Totale One Essential Skin Boosting Super Serum

Dior Capture Totale One Essential Skin Boosting Super Serum Reviews

Ranked #1052 out of 1364 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 14, 2017

I love this serum

This serum is a godsend. I was given this product at a training and I noticed a difference overnight with this. I get the occasional cystic breakout and have a lot of redness and irritation in my skin. I noticed the texture of my skin changing and the redness was greatly reduced. This serum has a super light texture and more of a stop effect when I felt my skin (being oily I need this) so I can wear it alone or with my normal moisturizer under makeup. I fell off the wagon using it and started using it again with the new Dior a Prestige moisturizer and it's a winning combination. I will recommend this serum to anyone with my skin problems.

1.5/5

April 17, 2017

Suppose to boost the efficiency of your other products. It's actually full of alcohol that dries out your skin. The only bright side is it smells nice.

April 03, 2015

I love this serum! It adds so much radiance and plump to my skin and actually I have noticed a difference with my rosacea also.

March 23, 2012

As my 40th birthday looms, I am always on the lookout for products that will make me NOT look old!(not that there is anything wrong with that!). I had an opportunity to receive a facial from Christian Dior (which you should take advantage of if you have a similar opportunity), and the beauty advisor used the super serum on me. Almost immediately, my face sucked up that serum. I use this as a booster-meaning I cleanse, tone, apply the capture totale, and then apply another serum, and moisturize). I have seen a difference since I have been using this. My skin is brighter and firmer. It really does BOOST the effectiveness of my other serum.

This product IS expensive but if it keeps me out of the plastic surgeon's chair, I'll take it!