4.1/5
Dior Hydrating Concealer Reviews

April 03, 2015

This stuff is great when my skin is super dry because it really is hydrating to the under eye.

August 12, 2008

I spent a lot of time and money going through concealers before I started using this one. Not only was I struggling with dark circles but I have dryness under my eyes, even though I was religiously using high end eye cream and a lot of other concealers would reveal the dryness under my eyes. However, after discovering Dior hydrating concealer, I no longer have that problem because not only does this product conceal dark circles, but the texture is lasting, soft and hydrating, which means I no longer have that cakey-dried look under my eyes when up close. The coverage and lasting power is amazing and it blends really well. I believe they come in only 3 shades, but I find that the shade I was using lasted me throughout winter and even summer when I started to become tanner. I was told that this concealer would last me only 6 months but its been almost a year and I still have quite a bit of product to go (fyi, I use it everyday and not just under my eyes).