Benefit Cosmetics Erase Paste Concealer Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 456 in Concealer

With Benefit Erase Paste, signs of stress & fatigue are a thing of the past with this innovative formula. This concentrated, creamy, blendable concealer instantly brightens & camouflages all-in-one. The three brightening neutral shades give every gal correction perfection. visit benefitcosmetics.com for more information.

June 27, 2017

The best concealer I've ever used!

The Benefit erase paste is a great product! It helps eliminate the dark circles under your eyes and blends perfect with your skin tone. I'm on my second bottle and will continue to use this product.

2.2/5

June 19, 2017

Could Be Better

These concealers are potent! Very pigmented and thick. The shade range is not great. I feel like these were originally out as a color correcting option as they have strong peach red tones to help combat dark circles.
    I always enjoyed using it as a base for a thin concealer on top...but it is thick so it didn't always look great.
    It's been some years since I first bought and don't think I will rush out to buy another considering the options that are out there now.

1.7/5

June 05, 2017

I didn't like this product at all. It is SUPER thick, reminded me of stage makeup. I couldn't win with either shade, no. 2 was way too dark, and no 1 gave me racoon eyes. I played with the amount I used, used more and it was so thick every fine line was accentuated, too little and it didn't do anything. Might be a better product for the very young, though even young people have some creasing under their eyes. Not for me. Luckily, I did get a refund to try and find something better!

May 29, 2017

I recently started using the erase paste to correct my darl under eye circles. I use the no.2 medium shade because it has darker peach colour which is great for correcting blue tinges. This is a heavier texture so make sure not to over apply or it will enhance fine lines and make the under eye area look heavy. I apply with my fingers as it heats up to the products and applies it nice and thin, I use a tapping motion. Then I follow up with a medium coverage concealer (I'm still on the hunt for a light weight full coversge concealer). This product makes a huge difference and now i see the importance if colour correcting.

May 26, 2017

Love this product can't wait to show other I know and let them know how it work I rally think.pther.wpman would love this product to. Most women would love it

May 26, 2017

While this is one of the priciest products I use, it is definitely the most effective! It hides the circles under my eyes and people can't even tell when I have had a terrible night's sleep and therefore dead exhausted. I have never found a better concealer. I love it!

April 19, 2017

This is a great under-eye concealer. It has more of an orange-y-pinky tone to it so I would definitely recommend this being using for colour correcting purposes. It has a nice creamy consistency and doesn't crease when you set it with a powder!

February 27, 2017

This is a great concealer if you are looking more for a colour corrector. It has a more of a peach tone to it which is better for covering blue toned pigments in the skin, such as dark circles or discoloration. I wouldn't say that it is a good fit for covering blemishes, though. I generally use it under foundation, as with a colour corrector you want to neutralize the unwanted pigments more than anything.

1.8/5

November 11, 2016

I didn't find this concealer very effective. I have fair skin and it was too yellow for me. It is also too pastey for my preferences. It felt very gooey when I applied it. I didn't think it was doing a good job at covering my dark spots and blemishes so I stopped using it. I was surprised because I have really liked other Benefit products. This one wasn't for me.

November 11, 2016

The Benefit Cosmetics Erase Paste Concealer is amazing, it mostly covers dark circles, but you need to wear a concealer with it. It's peachy colour erases darkness effectively. I recommend this product.