Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics Erase Paste Concealer Reviews

With Benefit Erase Paste, signs of stress & fatigue are a thing of the past with this innovative formula. This concentrated, creamy, blendable concealer instantly brightens & camouflages all-in-one. The three brightening neutral shades give every gal correction perfection. visit benefitcosmetics.com for more information.

April 24, 2019

Great Concealer

Does a great job as a concealer and it easy to apply when used with fingers to warm up the product. Minimal creasing and long wearing. Have recently added this to my makeup routine to cover the blue in the under eyes.

March 27, 2019

Great Concealer!

Erase paste concealer works great! It’s a very thick concealer that blends in nicely. It helped cover my dark circles. It’s pricey, but you don’t need a lot. I’d definitely repurchase in the future.

March 27, 2019
    Colorado, United States

Yass

This concealer is beautiful! Full coverage, blendable - it does dry down a little quickly, so work fast. I haven't had any issue with tone/color personally either.

April 04, 2018

definitely would buy again

definitely will buy this product again. goes on nice, great coverage and matches skin easily. Not too oily or dry. Builds well with foundation and highlighter.

April 04, 2018

Meilleur cache-cerne!

J'ai essayé presque tous les cache-cerne et celui-ci est définitivement mon premier choix. Couvrance totale, reste toute la journée, n'entre pas dans les creux, il est juste parfait!

February 10, 2018

Swear by it

Wish there were more shades. N orangier. But great fr dark circles. Use with beauty blender. Then apply foundation then concealer. Good coverage. Also can

January 09, 2018

Very thick

I used to use this product but I now have a jar thats gone unused because ive found better products out there. This one is pretty thick and can cake on the skin and be very visible. Hate that the colour ranges were so narrow as well- way to pale for even the lightest shade.

September 13, 2017

The bad reviews make me sad.

This stuff is AMAZING so these bad reviews are hurting my heart. I strictly only use this as an under eye concealer and it honestly works WONDERS. It has an apricot/peach tone in the concealer which colour corrects nicely, but the oils in this product really firms and hydrates my eye area. The only downside is that it will crease so you do have to make sure that you set it very well. But I am in love with this concealer and I do recommend it highly.

June 27, 2017

The best concealer I've ever used!

The Benefit erase paste is a great product! It helps eliminate the dark circles under your eyes and blends perfect with your skin tone. I'm on my second bottle and will continue to use this product.

2.2/5

June 19, 2017

Could Be Better

These concealers are potent! Very pigmented and thick. The shade range is not great. I feel like these were originally out as a color correcting option as they have strong peach red tones to help combat dark circles.
    I always enjoyed using it as a base for a thin concealer on top...but it is thick so it didn't always look great.
    It's been some years since I first bought and don't think I will rush out to buy another considering the options that are out there now.