Know Cosmetics No Dark Shadows Complexion Enhancer Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 456 in Concealer

No Dark Shadows Complexion Enhancer conceals dark undereye circles, imperfections and highlights facial features.

This light, blendable concealer covers imperfections and hides dark circles for a more contoured makeup look. It helps to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles instantly so you appear more youthful and rested. The moisturizing formula can be brushed on for precision application, and is waterproof for up to five hours of wear.

No Dark Shadows is non-oily, non-irritating, and free of mineral oil and animal-derived ingredients. It is dermatologically approved and has not been tested on animals. It is available in two shades: WOW and PIZAZZ.

2.0/5

April 13, 2017

Wanted to like this, but unfortunately the shade range is awful (I believe they only have two shades) and I didn't find it did anything for my dark circles. Considering my dark circle problem is minimal, I imagine this really wouldn't work for someone who considers that a big problem area. There are much better under eye concealers out there.

January 16, 2017

This is a lightweight concealer that I use over a heavier concealer for brightening. On it's own it is very light and does not conceal much, and most days I need more coverage than it offers. It also has a strong chemical smell that goes away once applied, and this concealer blends out easily. I received mine in the TopBox The Kit fall edition and while I do like it, the retail price is $22 and the pen only contains 2.4mL, which makes this quite an expense when used regularly. So I would repurchase this on sale but at full price I will be looking for a more reasonable alternative.

December 29, 2016

I have tested many concealers for my under eye circles. My sister in law filled me in on this product and I have never looked back. It goes on well and covers the dark circles under my eyes. I use it to enhance areas on my face that redden easily too. Great recommendation!

November 10, 2016

I received no dark shadows in a topbox order. It was too light for my complexion, but I think the next shade darker would be great. It did seem a tad greasy, but set nicely with powder. I'm not sure if I'll buy this; I found it at Shoppers Drug Mart for $22, which seemed a bit expensive for myself.

2.7/5

November 10, 2016

I wouldn't be running out to buy this product, however it does a decent job. The main reason why is that it seems to dry out the skin and over the course of a day it definitely wears off. When applying it works well and blends well especially under foundation however I would rather use another lighter concealer versus this one.

2.8/5

September 26, 2016

I originally loved this concealer and thought it was the holy grail until it lasted about three weeks .It did brighten my face but my old faithful maybelline yellow corrector stick old school cheap concealer ultimately did the same thing for a third of the price and for three times as long.

August 26, 2016

I bought this concealer /brightener at Shoppers Drug Mart. I saw reviews so I thought i would try it.The no dark shadows does just what it says it illuminates under eye shadows and can be used as a brightener for target areas of the face.The no dark shadows concealed my very dark under eye area,didn't crease and wore beautifully all day .

2.8/5

February 17, 2016

I got this product a while ago in a Luxebox. Not expensive at all, this concealer doesn't work really well. You can't really layer it and the formula is quite thin.

February 03, 2016

Great concealer, covers well and blends well. Not too heavy either and doesn't crease after wear

January 13, 2016

Product works amazingly well. Love How well it covers up for such a long time