Prestige Item
Know Cosmetics No Dark Shadows Complexion Enhancer Reviews

No Dark Shadows Complexion Enhancer conceals dark undereye circles, imperfections and highlights facial features.

This light, blendable concealer covers imperfections and hides dark circles for a more contoured makeup look. It helps to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles instantly so you appear more youthful and rested. The moisturizing formula can be brushed on for precision application, and is waterproof for up to five hours of wear.

No Dark Shadows is non-oily, non-irritating, and free of mineral oil and animal-derived ingredients. It is dermatologically approved and has not been tested on animals. It is available in two shades: WOW and PIZAZZ.

0.8/5

December 29, 2017

Not the best

No Dark Shadows by Know Cosmetics a complexion enhancer. Not sure this does much. I’ve been using it for a month and a half now and every time I use it I don’t see a difference. I will use this up but I won’t purchase again. I do have dark purple under my eyes that is hard to cover. Becca has been my saving grace, not this.

December 16, 2017

Tres bien!

Ce produit et à la fois facile d'utilisation et offre une très bonne couvrance, ne laisse aucune trace, se fond bien au teint et tient en place toute la journée! De plus on peux s'en servir comme illuminateur. Ce produit est génial, je le recommande à toutes.

December 13, 2017

Know Cosmetics know!

Was pleasantly surprised by this product! I really like it, works well, nice texture. Now just need to find out which stores carry it. Got it free with Chick Adviser Premium.

3.2/5

December 11, 2017

Good product

I received this product from Chick Advisor Premium.

I have always dark circles under my eyes so I was very excited to try this product.
    Thiis product is just ok. . Covers ok but for $22 for a tiny bottle i really dont think its worth it. Havnt been impressed with Know Cosmetics. Especially the price and effectiveness. This product comes in a tube and you twist the tube to get the product to come out. It comes out into a white, soft-bristled brush that you then brush onto your undereye circles.
    The product is fairly thin which makes it easy to spread out over the undereye area but the coverage was average - it was about as effective as a super cheap undereye concealer I do like the smell and it dried pretty quickly, I find that it does settle in the wrinkles under my eyes ..I DEFINITELY didnt like that.. , I would not purchase but i can see it working well for younger skin to brighten.

December 06, 2017

Happy with this product

I received No Dark Shadows as part of my ChickAdvisor Premium package. I don't use a lot of make up. I do like to conceal the dark circles I have. I'm still learning how to use this product. I'm beginning to figure out this blending. Who am I kidding. I just keep trying. Some days are better then others. This I do know. One day this week I slept in. So off to work with zero make up. Seeing how dark it was under my eyes I know No Dark Shadows has been helping me.

December 04, 2017

Great Precision!

I love this concealer, its not cakey or too thick and easy to build up. I add this around my brows for an enhancement, under eyes and even to contour. It's brush is super soft and easy to use. Nothing bad to say about the product, great formula, good for sensitive skin, good neutral colour, easy to use applicator - perfect!

November 30, 2017

Makes my dark circle go away

I used it under my eyes and on eyelids and it worked greatly to reduce dark eyes. I like how there is brush applicator and so you do not have to touch it with your hands. It also keeps it clean and free from being contaminated. And by twisting the tube you get only the amount you need.

November 25, 2017

Nice product for the price

At first I didn't find I like the product as much as the YSL touch eclat. After a few more uses, I found it was good. The applicator wasn't great. Once blended it, it provided good coverage. As a price comparison, it is definitely affordable and good value.

Updated On: November 25, 2017

I received this as part of the ChickAdvisor Premium.
    #ChickAdvisorPremium
    #gotit free

1.5/5

November 24, 2017

PASS

I received this from the chickadvisor preimum box. The packaging is adorable like everything else from this brand but that's where it stops being good. The product just smells like chemicals. It also has a very strange tip for use. The actual concealer isn't amazing either. I would just over all pass on this product. There a ton of other options at the price point.

November 24, 2017

Great concealer.

I received KNOW Cosmetics No Dark Shadows in Wow (rosy tone) as part of the Chick Advisor's Premium program. This shade is perfect for my skin tone. It was like using an eraser to "rub out" the dark circles under my eyes. On the downside, this product is quite expensive for such a small amount (2.4 ml).