Prestige Item
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer Reviews

This vegan, super-blendable formula instantly helps brighten, smooth & give the skin a firmer, more lifted look.

Full coverage with flawless matte finish

• Conceals all imperfections & doubles as a contour/highlight product
  • Creamy, easy-to-blend formula won't flake or crease
  • Nourishes with mango seed & shea butters
  • Helps illuminate skin for a lifted effect

Product info via tartecosmetics.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

August 15, 2019

Full coverage concealer

This is the best concealer I have ever tried in my life. It gives you full coverage with matte finish, and because of that I sometimes wear it on its own, without foundation. Just blend it really well and set it with a powder foundation. Its doe foot applicator is perfectly shaped to help you control the amount of product you use and to make the application easier. I would recommend it to anyone!

August 05, 2019

A must!

I was so happy to have this product finally available to me for shipping! I heard many things and hoped it lived up to the hype ...well it sure did! It goes on really well. Some reviews mentioned cracking under the eyes but I never had that problem (I’m 40 so My skin is considered ‘mature’ 😬)

My only issue- the bottle it comes in. When you twist to close it a lot of product ends up coming out and is wasted. For the price you pay one should not waste any of it!

July 23, 2019
    Minnesota, United States

Good

Other concealers have made me break out but this on didn’t. I love the formula and the smell of the product. The price is a bit high but the quality is good

July 19, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Conceals my new mom tiredness with ease!

I have two kids at home, one of which is an infant and I am certainly sleep deprived. This concealer is magic and makes me look like part of the land of the living again! It blends well and lasts all day. I love it.

July 16, 2019
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Fab product, shame about the creasing

This product has amazing coverage and the large doe applicator makes application super fast and accurate. The product smells pleasant and isn't tested on animals (always a bonus). Unfortunately, I can't give it a 5 as it does crease something terrible for me. This is probably due to its matte finish - which I don't tend to get on with in foundations.

July 03, 2019
    Louisiana, United States

Full coverage, picture perfect concealer

I was a bit skeptical about this concealer before trying it. It’s been hyped up for ages, so I thought I’d go ahead and try it. I wasn’t disappointed. You really get a nice picture-perfect look once applied! The only thing I’d have to say is the tube gets really messy, no matter how careful you are.

July 02, 2019

BEST CONCEALER EVER

This concealer hides all my imperfections without me give me with Kiki and brightens up my under eye it’s my favourite product to use on my face. I would recommend buying this product to anyone who loves make up .

June 26, 2019

Most Amazing Concealer!

I will never use another concealer ever! This is perfect for a light natural coverup or if you want full glam and are going to contour and bake. The formula is not heavy but sits perfectly on your skin. Highly suggest not letting it sit on the skin and blending it in right away. I find it gets cakey when i let it sit for too long, but that might just be my skin.

June 25, 2019

Best Concealer Ever

It might be going too far to say this concealer changed my life, but I seriously love it so much. It's easy to apply and provides plenty of coverage to brighten up the under-eye area. It also builds easily and, once it's set with powder, doesn't crease.

It's a bit expensive, but it lasts a long time, and in my opinion the price is worth it for the quality. I can't see myself ever using another concealer.

June 13, 2019

Wow!

I LOOOOOOOVE THIS!!! Been using it for the past 2 years!!! The price really compensate because one tube lasts me about 9 months!!!!! Perfect coverage, big range of shade, great consistency
    I just love it and will not buy any other concealer thann this one