Prestige Item
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer Reviews

This vegan, super-blendable formula instantly helps brighten, smooth & give the skin a firmer, more lifted look.

Full coverage with flawless matte finish

• Conceals all imperfections & doubles as a contour/highlight product
  • Creamy, easy-to-blend formula won't flake or crease
  • Nourishes with mango seed & shea butters
  • Helps illuminate skin for a lifted effect

Product info via tartecosmetics.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

June 13, 2019

Wow!

I LOOOOOOOVE THIS!!! Been using it for the past 2 years!!! The price really compensate because one tube lasts me about 9 months!!!!! Perfect coverage, big range of shade, great consistency
    I just love it and will not buy any other concealer thann this one

June 11, 2019

High coverage beauty

One of my favourite concealers!! Hate how it can only be found in ulta and not Sephora :(
    I like using the colour light under my eyes to give them some brightness. Highly recommend if you come across this product

June 04, 2019

My go to

I am a bit of a makeup addict, as such, I have tried a ton of different products, I really love this concealer. I use this for my dark under eyes and find it very effective. This usually lasts all day with no touch-ups which is great for my oilyish skin!

June 04, 2019

Hands down the best concealer!

I love love love this product. I have darker circles under my eyes - especially during the winter months when I’m the most pale. The concealer lasts all day and the coverage is amazing. It also blends into a highlighter, so anything that saves me time is a plus as I work full time and have 2 boys. I would definitely recommend this product for busy, on the go moms. This product is good enough as a stand alone so you look a little put together (even if you don’t feel that way 😉). Wish it were available in Sephora though - I have to order online.

May 30, 2019
    New York, United States

HOLY GRAIL CONCEALER

This actually lasts me a really long time about 7-8 months the coverage is out of this world and I dont think I can go back to any other concealer after this even though it's like 30$ i think its worth it for the amount and quality of concealer you're getting.

April 27, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Ehhh I don’t know about this one

So I think this product is over hyped. I bought one and made sure it was the color for me. I used it once and it made my makeup look very caked in the places I used it. It dries way to quickly for me to even do anything with it. And it also creases I have found cheaper concealers that have worked way better than this. I just think there could be more potential in this but it’s just a bad recipe for concealer and it has some tweaks that need to be fixed

April 12, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Bye bye dark circles!!

Love love love love this concealer, great coverage for those days when my eye give away just how tired I really am, only downfall is the cost of the product.

April 09, 2019

it works

This concealer is great at diminishing my dark under eye circles. It is pricey but a little goes a long way and I will buy again once mine runs out. Good job Tarte!

April 07, 2019

Best Concelear

This concealer works like magic. It covers my dark under eye circles and stubborn acne scars. It’s a bit pricy, but it lasts forever which makes it worth it.

March 21, 2019

Amazing!

This concealer is off the charts! I am usually hesitant on buying expensive makeup products, however, this is a must have product and does more then you could imagine! Highly highly recommend this concealer for everyone. Feels great, lasts long, and covers up all blemishishs and dark or red spots!!!!!