Prestige Item
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer Reviews

This vegan, super-blendable formula instantly helps brighten, smooth & give the skin a firmer, more lifted look. Full coverage with flawless matte finish:
  • Conceals all imperfections & doubles as a contour/highlight product
  • Creamy, easy-to-blend formula won't flake or crease
  • Nourishes with mango seed & shea butters
  • Helps illuminate skin for a lifted effect

Product info via tartecosmetics.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

September 28, 2021

Awesome

I've been listening to the hype for years and finally bought this concealer, and it is definitely living up to it's praise. The concealer is full-coverage so you only need a little, and I find sheering it out with a wet Beauty Blender or sponge helps it blend into the skin beautifully. Doing this gives me flawless skin without looking too heavy for everyday makeup. Under a good setting powder (I use the Laura Mercier powder) it lasts for roughly 8 hours throughout the day.

September 23, 2021

The best

I have dark circles under my eyes and always used the mac concealer. When I purchased this I was blown away. It's much better than mac. I really brightens up my face! Would definitely recommend this product.

May 07, 2021

Best choice made was switching

I always wore Mac 24 protect. I received this as a gift and was blown away. Always had dark pigments under my eyes. If I get stressed don't sleep good, whixh can cause under my eyes get dark. So can not eating right, lots of stuff. I apply this and use my sponge dab it in, AMAZING results. If you haven't tried it recommend you do, won't regret it..wear 205 light sand
    Plus tarte is a cruelty

March 12, 2021
    Sheffield, United Kingdom

Best concealer by far

I cannot recommend this concealer enough. It’s by far the best I have ever used. I first got this as I kept seeing it being used in make up tutorials and I’m so glad I did. It is an American based brand so you have to buy direct from them if you’re in the UK. Postage can work out expensive but if you sign up to their newsletter, they regularly run some really good offers and occasionally free worldwide delivery which is when I tend to stock up. It does last a long time and a little goes far.

March 10, 2021
    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Best concealer ever!

The best concealer I've ever used!. It doesn't crease and lasts all day. Can't recommend enough
    It's a little more expensive but we'll worth the extra

March 10, 2021
    Middlesbrough, United Kingdom

I would buy this product again.

It is the only concealer that can hide my dark circles under the eyes. I tried many other, cheaper ones, but none of them gives the same effect as Tarte
    I recommend applying with your fingers and immediately powdered with a light powder.

March 04, 2021

Tarte Shapetape Concealer

Great concealer! My favourite. Amazing coverage and not cakey like some other high end concealers. For reference I am NC 25 and I use the shade medium.

March 01, 2021
    Florida, United States

Legendary concealer

This may be pricey but it’s for a reason. This concealer can truly cover anything up. It is really popular amongst drag queens because it works REALLY well. I try to save it for when I really need it!

February 25, 2021

FULL coverage

This concealer is fantastic if you are looking for the absolute fullest coverage. I can use this as a full coverage foundation on its own, seriously bulletproof. I would really only use this if I wasn't in natural light as I think it looks cakey outside. But for a night out this concealer is amazing and will cover any imperfections. Not to mention the size is great for the price.

February 20, 2021

Must have!!

This tarte shape tape concealer is one of the best concealers I have tried. It does a great job covering your dark spots and acne blemishes. It does not crease when you put it on, especially around the eyes. Its a creamy but smooth formula and comes in great packaging.