Prestige Item
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

August 15, 2019

Good concealer, not so creamy and radiant

Look, it has an amazing coverage and overall I guess you could say it’s creamy, but it’s not radiant, not for me. It’s perfect for blemishes but it’s too matte/drying for my under eyes, I feel like unless I make sure to deeply moisturize and blend with a rose water wet beauty blender and then put on some good powder it looks weird, it’s not the kind you can just slap on with your fingers and swipe any powder (which is why I’d prefere. That being said, it might work great for oilier skin.

August 05, 2019
    Serbia

One of the best high end concealers

Even though a tube of this concealer is on the pricier side, it's worth every cent, it's so good! I mostly use it for my dark circles and lining my brows to make them look cleaner. The formula is good, doesn't crease and is diverse which makes it easy to find your shade, highly recommend!

July 28, 2019

Professional makeup look

It’s full coverage and blends like a dream , does not settle in fine lines . It layers well . Gives a flawless complexion and hides dark circles really well .price is high but it does what it says

July 27, 2019

Little goes a long way

Little goes along way! I put it after my cc cream under my eyes and instantly erased the darkness and puffiness. It is creamy that is why it’s easy and smooth to apply and blend with your brush. Overall a must try.

July 15, 2019

Long Wearing & Perfect Concealer

I like to use a concealer as part of my daily makeup routine. I have tried several different cosmetic brands. This @NARS RADIANT CREAMY CONCEALER is one of the best I have tried in a long time. It is light, not thick so I found that it does not go in my fine lines and wrinkles like I have had problems with other concealers. I also like the the sponge applicator so I can get the coverage exactly were I need it. I also liked the way it blends so nicely with my foundation it helps to hide dark circles under my eye area and it also brightens the eye area so my eyes don't look so tired. This NARS concealer also helps to hide small skin imperfections like pimples, age spots and red areas. It is long wearing, great for contouring and high lightening. It really does give you a flawless look. I will buy again and highly recommend.

July 01, 2019

My Go-To Concealer

I use the shade "Macademia." This concealer is high coverage and covers up my dark circles. The formula blends so seemingly. The only downside is that the price is $37 CAD but a tube of this concealer lasts a long time since you only need a little amount.

When you think you're near the end of using this concealer, a tip is to pull out the stopper to fully use up the product. You won't believe how many more uses of this concealer you get when you pull out the stopper!

June 21, 2019

Best concealer

This product was amazing. It blends really nicely with a sponge. I found it to conceal the bags under my eyes very well. I’ve had the product since December and have loved it since then. Definitely would recommend to others.

June 04, 2019

Bye bye acne marks and scars!

I purchased a mini of NARS concealer in Vanilla Light 2 (5811) to test if it can help cover hormonal acne marks. The mini was $16CAD which is a lot better than purchasing the full sized concealer ($37CAD) then finding out it's not the right one for you. I heard NARS is a fan favorite brand for foundations and concealers, which influenced my choice. I'm so pleased with this product. I was able to match my skin perfectly at Sephora. The concealer is applied with an applicator, it has a creamy consistency and good coverage. I love that my skin has a more even tone now, without noticeable blemishes. Will be purchasing the full sized concealer once my mini runs dry!

June 04, 2019

Holy grail

This stuff works fabulously. Blends easily and covers up blemishes and dark under eye circles. Last a long time and is easy to build up the coverage if needed. Happy with this. I love NARS!

April 27, 2019

5 Stars all Around - My Favourite Concealer!

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Medium 1 Custard is my go to concealer for under eyes, redness and blemishes. It matches my skin tone perfectly and a little bit goes a long way for coverage. A bottle lasts me months! Definitely a superior product with a concentrated formula which I appreciate. The formula is highly blendable and easy to apply with the little sponge applicator tip. Love it!