Prestige Item
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

September 17, 2021

Best concealer ever

I have combination and acne prone skin and I use this concealer under my eyes as well as red spots on my face. This never breaks me out. It makes me look glowy. My under eyes look so nice and bright after using this concealer. They look hydrated as well like a baby lol.
    The only reason I took off one star is because it’s expensive. I wish it was more reasonable price.

August 06, 2021

Love this!

This was one of the first concealers I purchased ever and ever since has become a staple in my makeup routine. It has the perfect coverage and it does not feel cakey under my eye

April 26, 2021

Definitely worth the money

This concealer is one of my all time favorites, goes on great and lasts. Comes in a great variety of shades as well as the finish seems to flatter most skin types.

January 18, 2021
    California, United States

Flawless.

Wow. I was hesitant to buy this concealer because of its price tag but I definitely don't regret it. I wanted a medium coverage concealer and the Nars formula has not failed me once. The stuff blends miraculously, absolutely perfect for a "no makeup-makeup look."

November 02, 2020

Nars creamy concealer in Caramel

I have been using this concealer for almost 3 years. It’s absolutely my favourite. It covers my very dark under eyes circles. Does not crease it set with my Mac setting powder. I wish the tubing had more product or a way to use all of the product. Hard to finish the tube that way. Otherwise great overall, my go to concealer

October 31, 2020

My everyday concealer

I have super dark under eyes and this is my go to concealer. It’s not full coverage, but it covers enough and looks really natural! I also have dry skin and this works great for me. I definitely recommend if you’re looking to try a new concealer, whether it be for a natural look or glam!

September 02, 2020

Great concealer

I love this concealer. I have redness underneath my eyes and I find this concealer is able to cover it up without looking obvious. It blends in really well and doesn't fade throughout the day. It's a bit pricier but I think it's worth it as it's a really good product.

July 24, 2020

hides my under eye dark circles!

This concealer is great! I haven't tried many others, but I don't think I need to! It's very effective and doesn't crack under the eyes. The colour matches well even though I purchased it online just by guessing. The coverage is great even with just a small amount - it definitely makes a huge difference in covering up my dark circles! I just wish the price was a bit lower.

June 18, 2020

Best concealer

It’s soo creamy and blends amazing, it doesn’t crease under my eyes. Of course I blend good and set my under eyes with powder. It’s not thick definitely pigmented, very happy with this purchase, I definitely would recommend and purchase again.
    I will say it is definitely a bit more expensive but well worth it, you don’t need much.

June 02, 2020

Conceal it!

The best concealer I have. It helps me to even my skin very long lasting especially when you add a primer and setting spray. I bought the mini size but I will definitely repurchase it.