Prestige Item
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

January 12, 2018

Best Concealer

I love this concealer. It blends in effortlessly and is the perfect match for my skin tone. They have so many shades available and a little goes a long way, so it lasts a long time. It’s pricey, but works incredibly well. I have repurchased this many times. I recommend this to everyone.

December 18, 2017

Best concealer ever!!!

This concealer is one of my favorites . Lightweight but also full coverage for me. Blurring out those unwanted eye bags . Making skin look luminous and healthy. Love it . Defs recommend!!

December 18, 2017

GREAT producy, love it, repeated buy

great coverage, does not crease, a little expensive but sooo worth it. My goto concealer for sure. Literally works for any skin type. ive been using it for so long and i love the way it wears. shape tape and this are my favs

October 21, 2017

My Fav Concealer

I love everything about this product - full coverage, matches my shade perfectly (I use Vanilla), blends well, and doesn't cake! This is one of the only concealers I will spend the amount of money it is on.

September 26, 2017

Perfect

I love this concealer. It was easy to find a perfect match for my skin and it works very well to cover up all my blemishes and the dark circles under my eyes. Definitely recommend!

September 20, 2017

Fantastic!

I use this concealer everyday and love it. It is a perfect formulation and lasts all day. It works well when baking your face and also comes in a wide range of colour options. i highly reccommend it!

September 18, 2017

best concealer out there

I love this concealer so much! I have never used something that had such good coverage it can easily cover any imperfection, yet isn't so thick that it looks cakey. Only issue is the price, I still can't force myself to spend $40 on something so small so I've been buying the mini for $16.

September 09, 2017

This concealer doesn't mess around.

This concealer has so much coverage, I was so astonished the first time I used it. They also have a great range of shades, from super light to any darker skin tone. It may be a bit drying sometimes, but a bit of primer and moisturizer totally fixes this!

July 31, 2017

Amazing product!

This product is amazing! It covers all imperfections without causing it to look "cakey." It is worth every penny I spent on it. I would purchase it again very soon. I have dry to combination skin and it made my skin look flawless.

July 24, 2017

Definitely recommend!!

This concealer is fantastic! I have a lot of red areas and blemishes on my face, but this guy completely evens them out. It's coverage is pretty good; not too heavy, but not transparent. I 100% recommend this product, and will continue to buy it!