Prestige Item
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

January 18, 2021
    California, United States

Flawless.

Wow. I was hesitant to buy this concealer because of its price tag but I definitely don't regret it. I wanted a medium coverage concealer and the Nars formula has not failed me once. The stuff blends miraculously, absolutely perfect for a "no makeup-makeup look."

November 02, 2020

Nars creamy concealer in Caramel

I have been using this concealer for almost 3 years. It’s absolutely my favourite. It covers my very dark under eyes circles. Does not crease it set with my Mac setting powder. I wish the tubing had more product or a way to use all of the product. Hard to finish the tube that way. Otherwise great overall, my go to concealer

October 31, 2020

My everyday concealer

I have super dark under eyes and this is my go to concealer. It’s not full coverage, but it covers enough and looks really natural! I also have dry skin and this works great for me. I definitely recommend if you’re looking to try a new concealer, whether it be for a natural look or glam!

September 02, 2020

Great concealer

I love this concealer. I have redness underneath my eyes and I find this concealer is able to cover it up without looking obvious. It blends in really well and doesn't fade throughout the day. It's a bit pricier but I think it's worth it as it's a really good product.

July 24, 2020

hides my under eye dark circles!

This concealer is great! I haven't tried many others, but I don't think I need to! It's very effective and doesn't crack under the eyes. The colour matches well even though I purchased it online just by guessing. The coverage is great even with just a small amount - it definitely makes a huge difference in covering up my dark circles! I just wish the price was a bit lower.

June 18, 2020

Best concealer

It’s soo creamy and blends amazing, it doesn’t crease under my eyes. Of course I blend good and set my under eyes with powder. It’s not thick definitely pigmented, very happy with this purchase, I definitely would recommend and purchase again.
    I will say it is definitely a bit more expensive but well worth it, you don’t need much.

June 02, 2020

Conceal it!

The best concealer I have. It helps me to even my skin very long lasting especially when you add a primer and setting spray. I bought the mini size but I will definitely repurchase it.

May 19, 2020

Best of the Best

I have been using this concealer consistently for the past few years, and have yet to find a concealer that matches its effectiveness and coverage. As someone who has breakouts a few times a month, I find it does a perfect job of covering any redness and imperfections.
    My only complaint is that when I'm near the end of the tube, it oxidizes and appears a bit orange on the skin, however a tube lasts at least 4-5 months with daily use, so it's still great value.

May 15, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

THE BEST!!

My all time favourite concealer. I’ve been using this for years now and it’s definitely better than the other concealers ive tried. Covers any acne, brightens, crease proof

3.2/5

April 29, 2020

not the best

I am in love with the Nars foundation but this is just average for me. I’ve found that this leaves creases and is not the greatest coverage. I also find that the price does not justify the quantity of product you get in the tube. This concealer doesn’t last longer than a month for me.