Prestige Item
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

January 15, 2020

Everyday anytime Go-to!

This product is simply amazing! I wear it in a day makeup and can simply transition to a night makeup. The coverage is great, not heavy and does not it no circumstances crease. This will be always my favourite!

December 26, 2019

Cover up!

Definitely worth the money! Lasts all day long and only need to use a little amount, the tube lasted 2 months using every day. Recommended to my family and they use the same brand.

November 19, 2019

Meilleur cache cerne

Il s’agit du meilleur cache cerne que j’ai utilisé. Bonne couvrance et bonne tenue. N’assèche pas la peau sous les yeux. Je l’utilise depuis plusieurs années.

September 25, 2019

STOP! This is Your New HG Concealer!

Okay, ladies, I know a lot of us out there have tried and tested concealer after concealer aching for the right colour, consistency and coverage. Well, look no further! I can't even count how many tubes of this stuff I've bought over the years. I've tested Shape Tape, Bobbi Brown, Kat Von D, Armani, Tarte and so many more but something always drags me back to this magic little thing. It covers absolutely any imperfection with ease and blendability, and never flakes smudges or wears down throughout the day, and I have very combo skin!! It's a little on the high side of price ranges but it is so worth it. This is the ultimate holy grail concealer.

August 15, 2019

Good concealer, not so creamy and radiant

Look, it has an amazing coverage and overall I guess you could say it’s creamy, but it’s not radiant, not for me. It’s perfect for blemishes but it’s too matte/drying for my under eyes, I feel like unless I make sure to deeply moisturize and blend with a rose water wet beauty blender and then put on some good powder it looks weird, it’s not the kind you can just slap on with your fingers and swipe any powder (which is why I’d prefere. That being said, it might work great for oilier skin.

August 05, 2019
    Serbia

One of the best high end concealers

Even though a tube of this concealer is on the pricier side, it's worth every cent, it's so good! I mostly use it for my dark circles and lining my brows to make them look cleaner. The formula is good, doesn't crease and is diverse which makes it easy to find your shade, highly recommend!

July 28, 2019

Professional makeup look

It’s full coverage and blends like a dream , does not settle in fine lines . It layers well . Gives a flawless complexion and hides dark circles really well .price is high but it does what it says

July 27, 2019

Little goes a long way

Little goes along way! I put it after my cc cream under my eyes and instantly erased the darkness and puffiness. It is creamy that is why it’s easy and smooth to apply and blend with your brush. Overall a must try.

July 15, 2019

Long Wearing & Perfect Concealer

I like to use a concealer as part of my daily makeup routine. I have tried several different cosmetic brands. This @NARS RADIANT CREAMY CONCEALER is one of the best I have tried in a long time. It is light, not thick so I found that it does not go in my fine lines and wrinkles like I have had problems with other concealers. I also like the the sponge applicator so I can get the coverage exactly were I need it. I also liked the way it blends so nicely with my foundation it helps to hide dark circles under my eye area and it also brightens the eye area so my eyes don't look so tired. This NARS concealer also helps to hide small skin imperfections like pimples, age spots and red areas. It is long wearing, great for contouring and high lightening. It really does give you a flawless look. I will buy again and highly recommend.

July 01, 2019

My Go-To Concealer

I use the shade "Macademia." This concealer is high coverage and covers up my dark circles. The formula blends so seemingly. The only downside is that the price is $37 CAD but a tube of this concealer lasts a long time since you only need a little amount.

When you think you're near the end of using this concealer, a tip is to pull out the stopper to fully use up the product. You won't believe how many more uses of this concealer you get when you pull out the stopper!