NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 456 in Concealer

July 24, 2017

Definitely recommend!!

This concealer is fantastic! I have a lot of red areas and blemishes on my face, but this guy completely evens them out. It's coverage is pretty good; not too heavy, but not transparent. I 100% recommend this product, and will continue to buy it!

June 23, 2017

I would buy this product again and again

I am surprised I haven't reviewed this already! This is my hands down, go to, holy grail concealer. It is 100% worth the price point because the forumla is out of this world and unique. Nothing can compare! I have tried every concealer under the sun that retails for under 100$ and this is the best. I had a birthmark on my face that was dark red and this would cover it up and not look cakey and look natural. IT SAVED MY CONFIDENCE. I purchase up to 4-5 of these a year I think... Now only maybe 3 a year since my skin is a ton better & my birthmark has been lasered off.. I love to stock up because it's the only concealer I use and will ever use.

June 09, 2017

Staple concealer in my make up collection. It is smooth, blends super easily and covers my dark circles efficiently. Staying power is also good, this stuff will stay on your face all day. Definitely worth the money and the hype.

June 09, 2017

I've repurchased this as it is my go-to undereye concealer.

Pros:
    It's very brightening, and quite full coverage. It blends beautifully with a brush. Despite the thickness of it, it feels lightweight and doesn't fade throughout the day despite me having oily skin.

Cons:
    I find I need quite a bit of product, but the travel size lasted me four months. It is very pricey though, costing 19$ for 1.4ml. It can get blotchy and thin with a wet beauty blender.

June 03, 2017

Gorgeous product. Creamy, bendable, buildable coverage, long lasting. Effective in concealing dark circles, blemishes and any general hyper pigmentation. The finish is so natural that I sometimes just use this without any foundation when I don't feel like wearing too much make up. Comes in a lipgloss like tube with a doe foot applicator. I personally would prefer it in tube form for hygiene purposes, but overall I'm happy with this purchase. I love that they have shades light enough even for the palest of pale!

May 30, 2017

Best concealer ever! I think I've used every concealer out there. They cover but cake. They make me look older. Or they just dont work. Well not this one. Nars makes a beautiful, thick, creamy concealer that is easy to manipulate and blend. It covers like no other. Great layerability - not that you need it as one layer will do. Colour selection is great too! I tell everyone who wears makeup to wear this excellent product

May 08, 2017

This stuff is amazing! Forget drug store concealers and go purchase this. The concealer is smooth, creamy and covers everything that I need It to. Just go get it already!

May 06, 2017

Love using this concealer - I find it lightweight with the perfect amount of coverage under eyes. It doesn't look chalky or too Cakey. I find it better then a lot of the brand concealers I've used.

April 28, 2017

I just recently bought this not too long ago and I love it the girls were very helpful in the store and they put it on my face and it brightened up my eyes so quickly and it lasted all day. Does not feel heavy and feel super late on wonderful concealer.

April 24, 2017

This was my first ever high end concealer that I bought and I was immediately hooked. I have an olive skin tone and the shade custard is perfect to cover up and brighten my dark circles. It blends nicely and has a full coverage yet looks natural on my skin! The only down side is it dries way too quickly so I'm unable to use up the entire tube which is why I docked off stars for value.