Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum Reviews
#913 in Perfume

Possesses a blend of strawberry leaf, patchouli, violet, mandarin, musk, and jasmine. It is recommended for evening wear.

January 24, 2020

Love it

Ender since the first time that I tried this product I fell in love, and then haha I showed my mother this perfume and she fell head over heels for it haha, and it's become her favorite ever since!!

July 14, 2019
    Cheshire East, United Kingdom

My go to perfume

Gorgeous packaging which is pleasing to the eye and an amazing fragrance I fell in love with this perfume when my husband bought it for me for our wedding day and now this is my special go to perfume for special occasions and nights out or if I just want that special feeling it lasts ages and so no need to top up on a night out and I always receive great compliments whenever I wear it

March 26, 2019

You'll smell like a million bucks

The perfect perfume for a flirty attitude! It’s a little pricey but worth every penny. It's definitely a fragrance that people will remember and you'll be asked : ''What perfume are you wearing? It smells so good''

November 24, 2015

Very nice, tender, sweet and flirty scent. I like how it gradually fades out. Has sweet notes in it, but not too sweet to give you a headache.
    Use it on weekends here and there :)

2.8/5

August 01, 2015

This scent is too over powering & doesn't last long.

July 31, 2015

I wore this perfume for years. I love that it is a lighter, softer scent. Not overpowering. If you tend to go for softer this is a great one to try.

March 24, 2015

I used this perfume for non stop from last 2 years. Great smelling perfume sweet, florally yet sensualist.
    Will purchase again soon.

January 30, 2015

It's a beautiful fragrance. My husband bought it for me for our anniversary. I had never tried it before and was awestruck! I smelled a little bit of the jasmine and musk notes in the perfume. It does smell great and doesn't wear off during the day.

November 24, 2014

Omg! So every time I would be working at the airport I would always smell this perfume from passengers and go insane this is the best perfume for women ever!

September 04, 2014

Miss Dior Cherie: I have a love/hate relationship with you! Things started off amazing, you were sweet, fun, and stuck around. You made me feel giddy and carefree with your scent of caramel, strawberry and gentle floral. Just when I thought that you could be "the one" (my signature scent) you changed. You reformulated, changed your name even! Now you are known as Miss Dior. "Cherie" has been dropped, along with some of your notes that made you so lush. I barely recognize you anymore. I have found consolation in the arms of Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet. I hope you understand and that the real Cherie will one day magically reappear at a Dior counter near me.