Disney Frozen Bubble Bath Reviews

2.8/5

June 01, 2017

I usually grab a bottle of this for my son once in a while! This time he choose frozen which he loves. I would not recommend this for every day use/ its a bubble bath and not a soap and it can irate their skin, The ingredients are pretty full of chemicals for our little ones skin but the bubbles are fun and the smell is great. Once in a while we do a bath in these, the bubbles don't last that long though.

2.7/5

April 24, 2016

I liked it because it smelled nice but be careful when using with your kids because although it says its tear free my little one cried bloody murder when it got on her eyes. so maybe they're not as child friendly as it claims.

March 01, 2016

Picked this up for my daughter. And because it was frozen she loved it. It smells great, but the soap is really thin and runny so becareful you don't dump the whole bottle in! And the bubble do not last that long.

March 01, 2016

Of course, I had to buy more than one of these; Frozen is THE thing nowadays. So, I made a few kids happy when they came to spend the night and use this and take it home after.

June 27, 2015

Once my daughter saw this at Walmart she had to have it..the amount of bubbles that you get out of this bubble bath is amazing, making bath time fun for kids & it smells amazing!