Dollarama Cards Reviews
#113 in Misc

Good - 0

August 09, 2017

Library Of Cards To Choose From At A Great Price

I love browsing the Dollarama card section for cards for different occasions. They have some of the most unique cards, ranging from hilarious to heart-felt. I have got cards for birthdays, graduations, get-well soon, etc. There are a number of cards to choose from for each occasion, which is nice, as you can find the one that matches you or the person you are giving it to. These cards are $1, an unbeatable price! I don't typically buy cards from anywhere else anymore.

August 03, 2017

Why spend tons on a card?

Dollarama knows what's up with their dollar cards.
    Why would someone spend $12 on a card when they have an option of spending one?
    The cards are cute and they have different kinds for everyone in the family, friends, co-workers, etc for every occasion. Did I already mentioned they're extremely affordable!?

August 02, 2017

Amazing!!

I find Dollarama cards are seriously the best!! I have looked at other stores to find cards that say just the right thing for different occasions and about 85% of the time I cannot find cards with as much meaning as the ones here. I find Dollarama has cards for every occasion and they have several to choose from. The cards are very cheap - always under $2. The cards are well designed and many have such sweet messages inside. Every card also comes with an envelope to put it in.

May 21, 2017

This is the best place to get cards. The cards they are getting in store now are made from a branch of Hallmark. A great assortment for any event and they're always well stocked.

January 22, 2017

Dollarama is where I have been getting greeting and birthday cards for years. They have a very cute and have a really good selection of designs. Plus a dollar a card is really nice on the wallet.

November 09, 2016

Dollarama is the only place where I've purchased greeting cards in the last few years. I used to shop at other specialized stores in the past, but you simply can't beat the price of $1.00 per card. You can find cards for any occasion and the messages are appropriate. They are also just about as colorful and well designed as more expensive cards out there. Great value!

November 08, 2016

Les cartes du Dollarama sont très utile surtout en cas de dernière minute.Je les trouve assez belles pour le prix et elles ont la plupart des beaux mots à l'intérieur.

November 08, 2016

I have just discovered Dollarama cards and I love them. much more affordable than other stores, and the variety is actually more impressive. I was having trouble finding "1st birthday" cards- and I had a few to give this year, and Dollarama saved the day! (with a great selection!)

February 15, 2016

There are so many to choose from covering literally all occasions. And they are so affordable I usually end up stocking up for a few months at a time.

October 14, 2015

I can't believe that Dollarama sells so many cards, and for every occasion you can think of. You name it and they have it. There are really sentimental ones and really humorous ones as well. I buy a lot of my cards from here and people can never tell that they came from a dollar store. I like to stock up and make sure I have lots of cards just in case.