BIC Disposable Lighters Reviews
#4 in Misc

November 26, 2019

Best lighters going

These have been my go-to lighters for years and years (ahem, like 30 of them, lol). I’ve tried and tested many others along the way and Bics always remain to be the most durable and reliable ones. You can’t go wrong with these.

October 03, 2019

DONT BUY ANY OTHER LIGHTER

IF YOU DONT OWN A BIC LIGHTER. BUY ONE. YOUR LIFE WILL BE SO MUCH BETTER. I literally don't buy another lighter. Nothing comes close to the durability or life on these babies.

October 02, 2019

Work great

By far the best lighter Always works even when cold , doesn’t dye isn’t hard to spark as a smoker I approve this lighter for many uses to come :) thanks BIC

June 25, 2019

Excellent lighters

Been a family product in my childhood home and now in mine. So you can say been using all my life, lol.
    I usually buy the 4 pkg, or larger. Have 1 in every coat, in every purse, first aid, tackle box. I alway have 1 on hand.
    Hands down best lighter on the market.

March 20, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

trustworthy

I have been through about 40 Bic lighters and I had no problems with any of them. Extremely safe and good value, it lights well over two hundred times. The lighters come in many different designs.

February 24, 2019

Good lighter

Bic makes a good lighter. It usually has a safety which i like because I have a child, and I like they come in mini size to. Bic always has alot of options for colors and lately lots of cool designs and funky labels. My regular lighter and the most commomly seen.

January 18, 2019

There can be only one

In my years using lighters, I've never strayed far. Occasionally either out of curiosity or lack of access, I will buy a disposibke lighter made by another brand. I am consistently reminded why I frequent Bic. Nothing compares. Other lighters are dumb

September 21, 2018

Always bic

Never buy any other lighter than bic. Reliable to not explode in your handbag and last long. Good flame even on windy or raining days which is great for camping.

August 02, 2018

Best lighter out there

It’s gotta be a Bic! Dollar store lighters just aren’t the same. Bic lighters go through the washer and dryer much better than other brands. Designs, patterns and Colors are better than other brands too.

March 31, 2018

best lighters

I only use Bic lighters. They last the longest and have the most consistent flame. I've tried other, cheaper lighters and have had ridiculous sized flames shoot out at me, or they last for a day. I'll pay the extra for he quality!