BIC Disposable Lighters Reviews
#3 in Misc

3.2/5

September 19, 2017

Stay lit

They are very inexpensive and are very good quality. They are readly available and make smoking easier. They are so good they always go missing. Will continue to repurchase.

Always

I only use Bic as they are the most reliable ones. I like to light candles all the time so I keep several of these on hand. I usually get a package in my stocking every year.

The only lighter I use

I know smoking is bad for you and I should stop it. But, since I'm a smoker, i only use Bic lighters. They never let me down unless they don't have gas anymore. They are affortable, they work fine and they are durable. Plus you can have them in many colours and 2 kinds of size (big or small).

August 03, 2017

Definitely worth spending money on.

The only lighter I find is reliable and I never have a problem with. The price is good and you can get ones that are fashionable if that's what you like.

July 31, 2017

love these guys!

these guys honestly last me MONTHS. I love them. I use them for smoking, I use them for lighting candles and I absolutely love how they come in a variety of colors and how cute and compact they are!

July 16, 2017

Great Lighters

BIC Disposable Lighters are the only ones that I will buy, they are built better and don't fall apart like the cheaper ones, they last longer and I love all the colours and designs you can get.

1.7/5

June 12, 2017

Sorry Bic

Bic Disposable Lighters
    Everyone wants one, we all by them...but lately they don't come fully filled. For the higher price, it just isn't worth it to me. Dollar store lighters seem to last longer.

Sorry BIC, love your products normally, but this is just no longer one of the good ones.

June 12, 2017

Bic disposable lighters are one of the most durable disposable lighters around. Easy to flick your BIC. They have a child guard which is good. But sometimes annoys me . They come in different colors and I've also used them in survival kits when fishing or camping. Reliable ,adjustable flame height makes it easy to light a BBQ.

May 30, 2017

.....)/)£|€\£\£€|>\>\>||#{€\^|!~!gehahshdgzhsjakkjuyyytvahagagaaggagagagagahahhshshshakakyyebsfzgajshshsbshhhggsksksisgsgshsHsjsjhshsgshsjakajajajwj

May 11, 2017

Bic lighters are now the best lighters for disposal one would need ... they last and endure a long time compared to other brands ... they are a very day use in my home ...