Pinterest App Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 437 in Baby Miscellaneous

April 27, 2017

This is probably the most used app that I have on my phone. I always use it to find new recipes for meal plans, or if i need a new training schedule; you can find anything that you'll ever need on Pinterest!

April 27, 2017

I'm so addicted to Pinterest ! It's so easy to spend hours on this app and not even realize . You go looking for one thing and next thing you know you're looking at 50 others lol it's a great site for everyone ! If you haven't been on this site, you're missing out !

April 27, 2017

This app is seriously wonderful. I use it for a lot of different things, makeup, hair, nails, tattoo ideas, arts and crafts, homemade house items, perfect and its free & easy to use

April 26, 2017

I swear I'm on Pinterest every day Its super addictive and I find everything I need to on there. I can get recipes and outfits to make up and baby supplies! Im so happy I created an account and don't regret it at all! I highly recommend if you haven't signed up to do so! I think it won't be a waste of your time!

April 26, 2017

I Love Pinterest. This app is amazing.. I practically live between Chick Advisor and Pinterest. Theres so many beautiful things to see on Pinterest. I'm a total DIY girl so this app is always my go to for ideas.

April 21, 2017

This is one of my favourite apps. You could look up just about anything you wanted to (DIY projects, recipes, retro items, and the list goes on), plus the app is free! The only downside I find is that now they integrate ads in, which are usually crap I'm not in the least bit interested in (like "drink this miracle drink and lose 10 pounds in a day"). Other than that, I am addicted to this app!

April 17, 2017

Pinterest is a great app! There are tons of things to look through! It's a great place to get tutorials, recipes and just ideas in general! If you haven't checked it out yet you definitely should!

March 31, 2017

I love pinterest! You can find any and everything on there! I have tried so many of their diy stuff and even a few of their recipes. I use it to help me plan events and do research. I use it for a good laugh and even for inspiration on being healthy. I have my dream house "designed". I use this app daily.

March 31, 2017

Love love love, oh did I say love pinterest. It is my go to cook book and fix it and gift idea place. NOt sure how I lived without you pinterest. So many good ideas all in one place.

March 06, 2017

J'adore l'application Pinterest. Je l'utilise assez régulièrement pour faire des recherches de DIY et j'y trouve toujours de super bonnes idées. C'est une application remplis d'idée et de conseil. C'est vraiment chouette !