Pinterest App Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 480 in Baby Miscellaneous

June 21, 2017

I find everything on Pinterest

From home ideas, to pregnancy pictures, to baby organizing, to nail art, I go to Pinterest for everything! Every life hack ever thought of is on there and so many ideas to make life easy and organized! Love this app!

June 20, 2017

My most used app

I live for pinterest. I love how everything I need is right there. I try to keep it as organized as possible, which makes it easier to find what I've pinned (recipes, crochet patterns, books, baby items).

May 30, 2017

Pinterest is an awesome app for pretty much everything in life ! I have used this app for over a year now and use it multiple times a week! Amazing sites for inspiration, ideas and pretty much anything else you would like to explore !

May 11, 2017

Pinterest has been very popular for awhile.
    I remember people asking me if I had an account and I didn't.... I'm always late to joining things. I just keep forgetting about it until finally one day maybe 3 years later I get into it haha
    I do have a Pinterest account now and I love it.
    Its a great app

April 27, 2017

This is probably the most used app that I have on my phone. I always use it to find new recipes for meal plans, or if i need a new training schedule; you can find anything that you'll ever need on Pinterest!

April 27, 2017

I'm so addicted to Pinterest ! It's so easy to spend hours on this app and not even realize . You go looking for one thing and next thing you know you're looking at 50 others lol it's a great site for everyone ! If you haven't been on this site, you're missing out !

April 27, 2017

This app is seriously wonderful. I use it for a lot of different things, makeup, hair, nails, tattoo ideas, arts and crafts, homemade house items, perfect and its free & easy to use

April 26, 2017

I swear I'm on Pinterest every day Its super addictive and I find everything I need to on there. I can get recipes and outfits to make up and baby supplies! Im so happy I created an account and don't regret it at all! I highly recommend if you haven't signed up to do so! I think it won't be a waste of your time!

April 26, 2017

I Love Pinterest. This app is amazing.. I practically live between Chick Advisor and Pinterest. Theres so many beautiful things to see on Pinterest. I'm a total DIY girl so this app is always my go to for ideas.

April 21, 2017

This is one of my favourite apps. You could look up just about anything you wanted to (DIY projects, recipes, retro items, and the list goes on), plus the app is free! The only downside I find is that now they integrate ads in, which are usually crap I'm not in the least bit interested in (like "drink this miracle drink and lose 10 pounds in a day"). Other than that, I am addicted to this app!

lamurap added a new review for
    Olivieri Tortellini