Pinterest App Reviews
#5 in Misc

February 22, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best

Easy and useful app, lot of ideas, inspiration and creativity. Good dyi crafts, cooking, beauty cleaning hacks. App is easy accessibility and good interface. Recommended for easy usage.

February 22, 2019

Favorite App

I love this App and I probably am on it daily.
    I've found great idea's from recipes, hand made gifts, stock photography, room decoration, makeup application, craft ideas, how to guides for home repair, tutorials, book suggestions... the list is endless. I love that I can pin stuff to save for later, create your own categories, I enjoy looking at my friends items they have pined, I also like that you can 'lock' a category so only can see what you've saved. This App deserves more than 5 stars!!

February 21, 2019

Great app

I started using this app years ago. I wanted ideas for a birthday party. I got a lot of inspiration. Cooking, organizing, party ideas. It’s so awesome.

February 21, 2019

Daily check point!

I love this App! From helping to plan my sisters wedding, to looking up ideas for home renovations and much more, this is my go to app for almost everything :)

February 09, 2019

love,,,love,,,LOVE

I can't get over this app. I've had it since I was 11 and got my first iPod Touch. Once you download pinterest there's no going back, it's addictive to plan and organize everything out in such a way, and also get inspiration for anything you may need! Recipes, diy, photography, home decor... YOU NAME IT! and as a free app its worth it 1000000%

April 27, 2018

I use it for so many things

This app is one of the best. I have so many pins, that I can constantly go back to. It is an easy way to organize ideas and get some inspiration. It is also a great place to find new blogs too. I don't think I can go a few days without checking Pinterest. Would recommend.

February 20, 2018

Best interest app

By far the best app on the web for things one likes or dislikes so easy to use love it! There is no ads no confusion so many options but doesn't get a person confused or overwhelmed.doesnt clutter up a person's life whatso ever in any way

February 01, 2018

Creative site

Pinterest is the way to go, I always end up on the site when looking for DIYS, gifts, ideas , recipes and remedie, etc. . You can find anything on pinterest and there are many pins to choose from whatever you are looking for. Whenever I am clueless for an idea, pinterest is my answer

January 19, 2018

Great tool for everything under the moon~

I have been using Pinterest for many years, it has been a great tool, from looking up recipes, crafts and learning how to do maintenance around the home. Only drawback it can be addictive!!! if you need any help for anything just search on the site!

January 08, 2018

The worlds catalogue of ideas

Pinterest is very fun and addictive. I go on multiple times per day. I have over 100 boards filled with different ideas. Party ideas, food, drink, kids ,diy and crafts, pets, lifehacks, beauty, cleaning they have it all. Get lots of followers and message people cool ideas. I use it for everything. Get creative and say goodbye to google for ideas. I love it and even my daughter loves it. If you don't have this app yet go download it now ! You'll love it! I learn something new everyday and use all of their tips and my life is all organized. It is totally the best website anyone has ever created! Happy pinning!