Sharpie Permanent Marker Reviews
#3 in Misc

Sharpie is a manufacturer of writing instruments (mainly marker pens) whose products are sold in United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia and parts of Europe. Originally a name designating a single permanent marker, the Sharpie brand has been widely expanded and can now be found on a variety of previously unrelated permanent and non-permanent pens and markers formerly marketed under other brands. For more information, please visit www.sharpie.com/.

January 23, 2019

LONG-LASTING

Sharpie Permanent Markers are long-lasting markers. I have bought these markers for years, every time I have bought a pack they last a long time with optimal use. These are highly reliable on using as we use them even at my work because we know they will last us a good amount of time and they dry quick when using.

January 23, 2019

The best permanent marker

This is by far the best permanent marker I have have ever had and I would never switch up. The reason I say that is because I've had this black Sharpie for 3 years and it still works like it was the first day. They don't dry out and you have a while before you have to buy more which is bad for them because they are not making much of a , but great for consumers! So that tells you where their heart is. I would definitely recommend Sharpies.

September 21, 2018

Always first choice

Love th e sharpie brand. All of their markers are long lasting, bright and the colourful ones are great as highlighters. My favourite are the fine tipped

September 20, 2018

Love me some Sharpie!

Wow!! What to say!! I love Sharpie!!! No brand compares to Sharpie for permanent markers! I will not use an off brand! So many colors!!! Great for labeling!!! I carry at least one Sharpie on me at all times!! I take them everywhere we go!! They come in handy every single day!!!! I completely adore the Sharpie minis that fit on key rings! Everytime I have a lanyard on it's got a black mini attached to it!!! Love them!!

August 22, 2018

Go to markers

Sharpies are great! Who wouldn't think they are. Sharpies are my go to for making posters, colouring pictures, or doing any other of my art projects that include a dash of colour to them. But be careful when they say permanent, they mean it.

July 03, 2018

Sharpies! Amazing product! Great for labelling food product, writing on tinfoil, basically it will stay on practically everything! Be careful! They mean it when they say permanent!

May 06, 2018

Sharpie is my go to

Sharpie markers are incredible. they last long, rarely smudge and come in such a wide variety of amazing pigmented colours. they are well priced for the quality of marker that you are buying.

February 21, 2018

Asset

These are so useful especially around the school year, I like to use these when brainstorming or a project.I Like the variety of colors included as well as the pigment.

November 22, 2017

Best writing tool for the kitchen

I’m a chef/baker professionally and having a writing tool that works well on labels and doesn’t run or smudge off is a must. I have always carried a sharpie marker and love how it stays put on masking tape or wash off labels. Other permanent markers have never matched up to a sharpie.
    They can get a little pricey but I find they last the longest, have a good cap that stays on and they don’t smell to horrible like some permanent markers.
    It has become one thing I carry with me because you never know when you need to label something.

August 16, 2017

The best!

I use Sharpie permanent markers to write my sons name on most of the things he takes to school. It is very pigmented and lasts forever. I would recommend giving them a try if you haven't yet.