Sharpie Permanent Marker Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 1031 in Misc

Sharpie is a manufacturer of writing instruments (mainly marker pens) whose products are sold in United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia and parts of Europe. Originally a name designating a single permanent marker, the Sharpie brand has been widely expanded and can now be found on a variety of previously unrelated permanent and non-permanent pens and markers formerly marketed under other brands. For more information, please visit www.sharpie.com/.

April 23, 2017

I recommend Sharpie permanent markers they are the best. I love the variety of colors that they come in. They are easy to use and their's no smell or toxic fumes . They are great for work and they last a very long time. they are the best markers on the market

April 17, 2017

I bought a huge package of Sharpies off of Amazon a while back and was planning on just using them for my coloring books my artist daughter found them and she loves them she says she loves their vibrant colors and how they don't smudge all over her art work. A lot of the projects she works on she includes sharpies in her work I have included a couple of pictures of what she has done with the Sharpies.

April 17, 2017

I use these markers daily for various things. They don't smeare and dry very very quickly. I use them for packing or writing little notes. They come in lots of various colours!! Great product

April 06, 2017

The best markers out there. They're long-lasted, they have a wide choice of colours and different types of point and they work on almost every surfaces. My favorites for drawing and colouring.

March 19, 2017

The range in colour is amazing. They last for ever if taken care of. Love the fine tips as well. My favourite markers for artwork. The only negative is the strong smell.

March 16, 2017

Je l'aient adorent je suis une adepte de Scrapbooking et j'utilise ces crayons tous les jours . Ils vont super bien durent tres lontemps font vraiment un beau coloriage et la varieter De couleur est tout simplement génial je l'aient recommande

March 10, 2017

What can't you do with a Sharpie? These are hands-down my favorite permanent markers. I own most colours (including multiple sizes), and love the dependability and versatility. I have a black Fine Point Sharpie accessible pretty much everywhere, both at home and at work. I even have a number of keychain-sized ones in multiple colours.

March 01, 2017

these are my go to brand for permanent markers, these are awesome and come in many shapes adn sizes for the tips. they come in everycolor you can think of including lights, darks, metallics, etc.

March 01, 2017

I love, love, love the Sharpies and gotta have a few diferent colors in my house at all times. from time to time I go through a decluttering/ organizing frenzy and the Sharpie is the one thing that will write on everything, even on plastic. They are fantastic for packing and organizing.

March 01, 2017

These markers are awesome! We have both the fine tip and regular tip in our home and use them often. I like the fact they come in more than just black, blue & red. Really great quality and they last a long time.