Donut House Coffee K Cups Reviews
#155 in Coffee

January 23, 2018

Wonderful engaging cup of coffee

After tryin a lot of K-cup coffee this is by far the best. It's a nice light roast and is not strong like the others I have tried. If your looking to get a simular cup of coffee to that of coffee shop in the comfort of your own home this is it!!.

October 17, 2017

Good for the price

These are my favourite cheap little pods. I use them with pumpkin or mint creamer and they are just perfect in iced coffee or hot on the go. A good value for sure.

August 15, 2017

I would buy this product again!

This brand of coffee is great! I buy the large box of 40 and get the 3 types of roasts - dark, medium and light. It suits our family perfectly and great when company visit. Either way, it's a great buy and we certainly enjoy it to the last drop!

May 31, 2017

if you are looking for a fantastic cup of coffee look no further,you found it.this is a full bodied coffee that anyone will enjoy.it is also one of the more inexpensive coffees.you can find it at amazon&local;grocery stores.

May 22, 2017

I have tried the Donut House Coffee K Cup Variety pack which has three kinds of Donut House and one Timothy's flavor...I liked them all except the chocolate Donut House flavor. They are all pretty much a medium roast house blend coffee.

April 06, 2017

I can usually by these at an affordable price and yet the quality is quite good! It's one of my favourite types of pod coffee that I buy for my Keurig.

March 29, 2017

I bought these to try out for my keurig and I wanted more so I seen that they offer them by a large box of three varieties ( dark, regular and light). I am on my second box at the request of the family. Really great tasting coffee a favourite in our house.

January 19, 2017

We love the consistency of Donut. The flavor is always spot on and smells amazing while brewing. We enjoy the taste and drink several cups of coffee daily. It is a great price and quality coffee. It also doesn't leave that bitter aftertaste that you get with several other brands.

January 19, 2017

These are my favourite kcups to use consistently. Love the taste, price and variety. They have changed a bit since I started buying them, now only 3 varieties but they are still worth it!

October 21, 2016

Donut house offers a decent k cup coffee for a very decent price. We get ours at Canadian Tire in the 40 count box and will continue to do so. The variety pack is great if you want a subtle change in the taste from day to day