Doritos Cool Ranch Tortilla Chips Reviews

March 19, 2021

Tasty!

These are delicious! However when the pandemic hit in Canada. These were extremely hard to find as Doritos had stopped making these temporarily! They have since added them back and I haven’t been more happy to find a bag of chips! I recommend

March 07, 2021
    Essex, United Kingdom

My favourite

These are my absolute favourite of all. I always get these when I'm put and order a sandwich meal. They are the perfect measure of flavour and crispness.

February 23, 2021

Not a fan of ranch

I sort of hate ranch but wanted to give these a chance. I did not like them at all though... I know many people do but I will stick to the regular version of Doritos LOL. They do have a very nice crunch to them though and are always good quality, just not a fan of this flavour.

February 06, 2021
    United Kingdom

Yum yum yum

These are delicious buy them!!!! They go amazing with Philadelphia cream cheese and sweet chilli dip, sounds weird but trust me!! So good to munch on whilst watching movies or with a hangover!!!

May 21, 2020

Excellent taste that explodes in your mouth

My son and I love these chips! My 12yr old son crushed these up and uses them as his filler for his homemade hamburgers.
    When we have these chips in our cupboard they never last long!

January 21, 2020

I love the flavor

I'm loving the new packaging of the Cool Ranch with more seasoning. Those are now new favorites. I would always look in the old bag for the chips with the most seasoning and keep them aside to eat last. So with this new bag, they all have lots of seasoning on them.

January 02, 2020
    Texas, United States

Cool ranch

I love buying this product over and over. Love the taste and the crunchiness. I love eating with my sandwiches and tuna salad. I also buy the big bag and the little bags for my kids too.

November 28, 2019

Tasty for sure

Doritos Cool Ranch chips are one of my favorite chips. The chip flavor and the corn of the tortilla chips are just so delicious. I would recommend these to anyone over and over again.

March 04, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Best flavored chips

I love the taste, it keeps you coming back for more and more. We have movie nights every Thursday and its a big hit in our house on Thursday nights! They don't even last 10 minutes and they are gone. I love the colours of the bag and the crunch of the chips. They are so good that people lick there fingers :)

March 03, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love the flavor of this chios

I love the taste, it keeps you coming back for more and more. We have dart night every Thursday and its a big hit in our garage on Thursday nights! They don't even last 10 minutes and they are gone. I love the colours of the bag and the crunch of the chips. They are so good that people lick there fingers :)