Dove 24 hrs invisible solid powder Reviews

October 29, 2020

I would like to try Dove in other aromas

I'd say it not so much 24/hrs to be honest however it does go on smooth and it doesn't go on dark shirts I've tried it. But it doesn't last the whole day. I find myself using it twice a day.

October 28, 2020

Great price works good for me

This deodorant works well, smells good and does keep you protected smelling fresh all day even in extreme heat outdoors, one great trait with this deodorant is that it does not stain clothes. I d highly recommend this

October 28, 2020

Its alright

I'm not super keen on the scent but I am fairly 'scent-sitive'. It leaves dark Mark's on light shirts when used repeatedly with tighter fitting clothes.

October 26, 2020

My go to purse friend!

I can honestly say I only use Dove Invisible. Being over 40 I find I sweat a little bit more. I seldom have to reach for it to re apply and I never feel sticky under the arms. Always in my Christmas stocking!!!!

October 22, 2020

Its a one time try

This has a nice light scent but certainly it didn't last the 24hrs. With a 12 hr job felt like I had to reapply and it did show marks on clothing still.

October 19, 2020

Dove 24 hours

I have been having problems with deodorant keeping my underarms fresh with being in menopause. But this deodorant does not let me down!!! I will continue using this knowing it works so well!! You won't be disappointed using Dove!!

October 19, 2020

Will be using for life!!

I've always had a problem finding the correct deodorant. Then I tried this specific one and it was history from there.
    No marks on my clothes, it lasts way longer than the advertised 24 hours, and all-in-all it just smells fresh and yummy!

October 16, 2020

No white spots

I tried this deodorant because everything else leaves white spots on your black shirts. This does not and there’s no perfumy smell which I hate. It also works well to keep you smelling fresh all day long.

October 04, 2020

Great deodorant

Great deodorant! Keeps me dry and odor free all day. Beautiful scent also. Economical price for a product that lasts for a long time. Definitely recommend

September 30, 2020

Not upto the mark!

I bought this deodorant when it got newly launched. I was so excited to try it since it said invisible on the tagline, but to my disappointment it showed up on the black clothes white Mark's. Whatever I wore it showed powdery patches and my clothes become dirty! I just can't take it anymore! The fragrance is good and good for price and smell but I will give 3 star for effectiveness.