Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Revive Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Gives up to 48-hours of odour protection:
  • Refreshing pomegranate and lemon verbena scent
  • Helps skin recover from dryness caused by shaving
  • Protects against underarm wetness
  • Glides easily onto skin

Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Revive provides up to 48 hours of odour protection, so it’ll keep you going all day. Not only does it keep you fresh all day, but it cares for your skin, too. It contains our unique ¼ moisturizing cream, and can help your delicate underarm skin to recover from the dryness caused by regular shaving. So with everything else that’s on your mind, at least you won’t have to worry about hiding dry, irritated underarm skin. You’ll love the gorgeous fruity scent of this Dove Go Fresh pomegranate antiperspirant with fresh lemon verbena. Apply to underarm skin for long-lasting antiperspirant protection that is caring to skin.

July 16, 2018

Dove antiperspirant advanced care go fresh

This antiperspirant has a very fruity pleasant light scent,it lasts all day long.feel free to reapply if needed,I love how it feels,non sticky and does not stain clothing.

July 16, 2018

It is fantastic. Use it alot!

It saved me. Tried a whole bunch and nothing was helping in this crazy summer heat...until I found Dove! Finally something that smelled nice and worked! So happy!

July 16, 2018

Must have! This works well when under stress, heat and just every day use! It smells great, leaves you feeling fresh and doesn't leave marks or stains on your clothing. It's a must have!!!

The Best

I absolutely love all Dove products the DOVE ADVANCED CARE GO FRESH REVIVE ANTIPERSPIRANT STICK lasts all day smells amazing doesn't dry my skin and I haven't had any white marks on my clothes only kind of antiperspirant I'll buy

New Brunswick, Canada

Best antiperspirant

Dove Refresh antiperspirant is my go to all the time. It feels fresh all day even in those super humid hot days we've been lucky to have lately! The perfume is not too strong and last all day. I use to go between Dove and Degree and now I've only been buying Dove as its so nice on your sensitive skin.

July 16, 2018

I love the Dove antiperspirant and deodorants! They go on creamy, smooth and rich! The scent is lovely and light, never too strong or perfumey. The price is just right and the sticks are availabe everywhere I shop! As with all Dove body care, the deodorants and antiperspirants are easy on my skin and are effective at their claims!

July 16, 2018

I bought the dove advanced care anti prespirent stick for my use. It has a pleasent smell which Ireally liked. It slid on easily when i applied,but left a mark on my darker colored shirts which was disappointing as it really works well as an anti prespirent.

Amazing scent

I have tried many antiperspirants that claim to help with sweating and they generally only just make you smell pretty with no help in the sweat department. This dove deodorant does both! The fresh scent is great without being too over powering and keeps the sweating to a minimum!

Love this product

This is my go to antiperspirant stick. It has a pleasant scent and works very well for long periods of time, great for those long busy days. Highly recommend.

July 16, 2018

Excellent product. Will definitely buy more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!