Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Leave-In Foam Mousse Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 2555 in Hair Care

June 20, 2017

Gives volume

I like it since it gives volume to my hair and the product does not have very strong smell or fragrance which generally make me sick. I will buy it again as I like it better than average products.

June 20, 2017

Great product , great quality

I purchased this from a local store and really liked it. I have straight hair and put it on while my hair is damp after shampooing. I let it dry the first time, bad idea, you have you hairdry your hair!

June 08, 2017

I have curly and frizzy hair I've been taming with products for years. I love dove mousse, and I've been buying it over other brands bottle after bottle. It's a good sized bottle for the price, and I love the scent.

May 29, 2017

I liked that there was so strong scent to it and did not leave my hair hard or sticky. Liked that it added volume to my hair and worked on my curly hair and also when I straightened my hair.

May 29, 2017

The leave in foam is very light and doesn't make your hair feel heavy. I would recommend everyone try this product at least once. Worth the money spent on it!

May 08, 2017

It lifted my roots and added volume without a sticky feeling other products I have used thst claim to do the same. My hair was bouncy and shiny and did not fall flat at all. Great product

3.2/5

April 29, 2017

Using this product left my hair feeling so soft and flexible. It held my hair in place with flexibility. Not stiff and crunchy.i would recommend this product to others.

April 07, 2017

I like the light scent. It is not sticky It won't flatten my hair. My hair volume seems increasing, naturally managed. I would recommend my friends to use it.

2.8/5

March 25, 2017

très bon produit je l'utilise régulièrement et j'aimerais recevoir de nouveau produit
    félicitation pour vos produits merci a toute votre équipe bravo bravo bravo bravo

March 14, 2017

I usually buy Garnier Fructise Mousse for curly hair. It wasn't in sale so I ended up buying Doves Foam Mousse instead. I was pleasantly surprised and really love it. You don't ave to use a lot and it really defines curls and gives them a volume boost. I will definitely buy this again. Thank you Dove!