Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Leave-In Foam Mousse Reviews
#13 in Hair Care

January 17, 2020

Great for the Price!

I have nothing bad to say about this product! It is perfect for people with dry hair, and smells amazing! It lasts all day, and the price is awesome! I highly recommend!

2.2/5

July 23, 2019

Wouldn’t buy this product again

I don’t feel the product does as it states it didn’t give my hair any body or fullness it made my hair feel gross & my roots look greasy definitely won’t be using this product again I purchased it recommended by a friend who loves it but definitely no good for my long straight flat hair no body added to my hair using this product

January 18, 2019

Dove hair

Jai quand meme aime ce.produit de dove. Je suis toutefois habitue aux produits haut de gamme. Il est plus bas de gamme mais peut quand meme convenir ..

3.2/5

March 20, 2018

chevelure définie

Je croyais que ce produit aiderait avec mes cheveux fins qui volent partout. En effet ça aide un peu à les maitriser. Mais ça laisse parfois un fini un peur raide par endroit et l'odeur est prononcé ce que j'aime moins.

March 05, 2018

best leave in

This leave in is by far the best! Very affordable and feels great on my hair. It gives it a natural and shiny look. No need to pay on expansive products! Thank you dove! You never disappoint

December 13, 2017

Dove Advanced Hair Series

Love the Dove hair care product. I would recommend it to my friends and would buy it again. It left my hair full of moisture and shine. Mu hair felt clean and during wash it was squeaky :)

December 13, 2017

It works! I don’t like the texture

This product smells great and does work! I used it on the days that wasn’t wash days and that I wanted to style but didn’t have the time. It lasts all day and washes out great! I jut don’t like the texture.

November 28, 2017

Good quality!

Awesome for your hair! This product is amazing. It leaves your hair feeling clean and refreshed! I would defiantly recommend this product! I think it would be good for any type of hair!

November 04, 2017

soft skin

la peau es vraiment douce apres avoir posé la mousse la peau et puis il existe différentes odeurs et je vous recommande de les essayer toutes car elles sentent vraiment très bon.

1.0/5

October 22, 2017

Decu

Je mattendais a avoir un produit de meilleur qualiter... aucun result Apres plusieurs tentatives. Bref tres decu du prix et surtout du résultat jamais arriver