Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Leave-In Foam Mousse Reviews
#19 in Hair Care

December 13, 2017

Dove Advanced Hair Series

Love the Dove hair care product. I would recommend it to my friends and would buy it again. It left my hair full of moisture and shine. Mu hair felt clean and during wash it was squeaky :)

December 13, 2017

It works! I don’t like the texture

This product smells great and does work! I used it on the days that wasn’t wash days and that I wanted to style but didn’t have the time. It lasts all day and washes out great! I jut don’t like the texture.

November 28, 2017

Good quality!

Awesome for your hair! This product is amazing. It leaves your hair feeling clean and refreshed! I would defiantly recommend this product! I think it would be good for any type of hair!

November 04, 2017

soft skin

la peau es vraiment douce apres avoir posé la mousse la peau et puis il existe différentes odeurs et je vous recommande de les essayer toutes car elles sentent vraiment très bon.

1.0/5

October 22, 2017

Decu

Je mattendais a avoir un produit de meilleur qualiter... aucun result Apres plusieurs tentatives. Bref tres decu du prix et surtout du résultat jamais arriver

October 16, 2017

Loved it

Wow this smells amazing! Made my hair so soft and made it smell so nice and fresh.Loved the texture of it and the way it made my hair feel.I tell all my friends and family about it.I was very surprised and happy about buying it.

September 28, 2017

Love this product

I will buy it again and again. I normally don't use conditioner but using it with the mousse if brilliant.
    Keeps your hair so soft and smooth. I would recommend this product for everyone and have shared with my friends and family.

2.8/5

September 26, 2017

Held ok at first but throw out the day my hair started to fall

I like yhe product but throgh out the day my hair started to fall.....people with very heavy hair need to apply lots for it to work...need to good on something for all types of hair

September 26, 2017

Great leave in treatment

One of the best leave in treatments out there for this price. And the fact that it's a mousse makes it so easy to apply and make sure it goes everywhere. Doesn't make the hair sticky or greasy. Definitely one product to have if you lighten your hair

September 13, 2017

I absolutely love this mousse. Will always buy from now on.

I recently got this as a gift from one of my daughters. And I am sooo glad that I did. Won't use any other. Hairstyle stays the way that I want it too for at least 3 days. Only thing I don't like is that it leaves my hands slightly sticky, though.