Dove Beautifully Clean Shampoo Reviews
#21 in Shampoo

Dove Beautifully Clean Shampoo leaves hair soft and smooth for normal hair. Experience shine in your hair. Visit dove.com for more information.

April 03, 2012

Works well on my hair, lathers well and makes my hair smell so clean and fresh all day long!

December 06, 2011

Washes great, and I do not need conditioner after using the shampoo, wonderful

2.3/5

November 20, 2011

after shampooing my hair and drying it their was a greasy residue left in my hair I rewashed and made sure I had rinsed completely with the same feeling of greasyness. I was not satisfied with this product.

October 17, 2011

I was at my sisters and borrowed her shampoo she uses Dove. I have such fine and straight hair and instantly it made my hair thick and rich and shiny looking with a great bounce to it. I just had to keep on using it. I would recommend this shampoo to everyone and it is very inexpensive and I love it.

August 10, 2011

This product was not bad in price. It smells good and cleaned my hair. ALTHOUGH it made my scalp itch so I do not recommend it.

March 17, 2011

I absolutely love dove beautifully clean shampoo
    It leaves my hair soft and silky and so shiny
    I really like that the smell is not strong and not perfumy

March 03, 2011

makes myhair soft and nice looking

April 28, 2010

I love the grapefruit/lemongrass scent! made my hair soft, shiny, no fly-aways, and smells AWESOME. not usually something I would buy but it was on sale, and its my NEW favorite brand!

March 10, 2010

I Love the smell of this shampoo and i love even more how smooth and silky my hair is!

September 12, 2009

Sometimes, simplicity is the best solution. Hair lotions, masks, leave-ins... It could be endless and even overwhelming to sum up a list all the different varieties of hair products promising you amazing hair. Usually, the money you're putting into buying certain products is really for the glitz of it (the pearlized, fancy colours, the "cool"-looking bottle). But, what if you could benefit even more out of something pure. It's colourless, smells great, and is mild on the hands. But, it cleans the best a shampoo ever could and at the same time protects your hair and gives it back it's natural moisture and sheen. Pair it with Dove's Beautiful Care Conditioner and you have a dynamic duo that does it all, without a fuss.