Dove Body Silk Reviews
#384 in Bath & Body

October 08, 2017

Love dove produ

Products manufactured by dove never seem to disappoint. This product leaves your skin silky smooth and refreshed. I would most definitely recommend it.

August 10, 2017

I would buy this product again and again. I recommend it.

J'adore la lotion Dove pour le corps, elle rend la peau douce au touché et l'odeur qui reste sur la peau est tout à fait exquise. Je recommande entièrement Dove.

April 10, 2017

This product felt amazing on my skin. Wasn't expensive either. Love the smell and feel on my skin after placed on. My daughter uses it too. Would Def recommend it.

February 28, 2017

This product made my body feel so very smooth and it made my skin look so healthy. My skin is very sensitive so I was a little skeptical about trying it but I love it and will continue using it every day

January 16, 2017

I absolutely love dove body wash! I recommend this product! This product leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh everytime you shower. Also the smell is amazing but not over powwring.

December 29, 2016

First time I ever heard about it was when I got it for Christmas in my stocking! And ever since I have been using it and now it's the only thing I ever use!

October 21, 2016

dove body silk is a great product. i haven't found any dove product that i don not like. i would recomand dove products to anyone.i find dove makes products with great scents

October 12, 2016

Great product and packaging for the price, I love the smell and the way it leaves my skin smooth soft and hydrated I would definitely buy it on a regular basis.

September 16, 2016

This product is so great! It leaves my skin feeling amazing! Soft, hydrated and totally touchable. I'm not crazy about the scent, but I love the feel!

May 20, 2016

Always smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling smooth! Not to mention clean :) It suds up very well and I will definitely re-purchase this item again in the near future.