4.1/5
Dove Clinical Protection Original Clean Anti-Perspirant Reviews

Dove Clinical Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Original Clean combines Dove's most effective antiperspirant deodorant protection with the Dove signature original scent. It's designed to protect from odour and wetness for 48 hours while caring for your underarms, leaving them soft and smooth.

As well as giving long-lasting protection, this antiperspirant deodorant is also gentle on skin. The alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. This antiperspirant deodorant also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother.

Sourced from dove.ca

August 16, 2019

Amazing protection

This clinical strength deodorant is great and it definitely works.
    keep in mind that it DOES contain aluminum and should not be used every day.
    I use mine about once a week , on particularly hot summer days/challenging workout days.

it is both a deodorant and antiperspirant, which means that once you use it you both don't sweat AND dont smell. I love it.

July 14, 2019
    Slough, United Kingdom

Would buy again if on sale

I really like this to begin with but found after using it a while it didn't give me all day protection.
    I would buy again if on sale but I prefer a different brand.

July 05, 2019

Cheaper alternative to clinical strength anti-perspirant

I have a hyperhidrosis, and went to a dermatologist 10 yrs ago. She prescribed me of clinical strength aluminum antiperspirant and it is expensive and burns my armpit to grey. Dove however works well with my perspiration and it doesn't burn my armpits to grey. I could wear sleevelss shirts now.

June 30, 2019

Perfect odour control

This deodorant is a staple to my life. It provides peace of mind for those times when you might be perspiring more often, such as sports or hot summer days. It never lets me down.

May 03, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Its great

This deodorant is wonderful, especially for anyone that deals with stress sweat. Comes in great scents. Leaves skin feeling soft and fresh. Would definitely recommend it.

April 15, 2019

Doesn't work for me

Would not recommend this product. It used to work well for me, but I'm not sure if something has changed or if my body is just used to it. but it no longer works as well as it used to. definitely not worth the money in my opinion!

February 18, 2019

Dove Clinical Protection

The best deodorant out there, I like to know I have all day protection as I am a sweating machine. I use this product all the time as it works wonders. I use it on my neck, under boobs and underarms. I love it.

January 24, 2019

I really like this product

I found it works better then the regular deodorant it lasts longer. I do find it exspensive,however once in awhile I can get it at my local dollar stores which is great.

January 10, 2019

Best deodorant

This is the best deodorant I've ever tried, I love it specially during summer time and to use it at the gym. I feel protected against bad odor all the time.

January 10, 2019

Helps with B/O

I like this product as it helps reduce my sweating and body odour, my only set back is the fact that this product contains aluminum which is how it’s able to block the sweat glands and prevent odour and such but it’s not studied directly enough to know forsure if this has a direct link to women getting breast cancer so I believe after my current stick runs out I will no longer be buying.