Dove Cool Essentials Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

November 21, 2020

Would defiantly buy its a great product

This product is an amazing product would definitely buy and also suggest to anyone intrested smelling amazing and does not go all over everywhere so yes this a great product

November 21, 2020

Clean Scent, Fresh Feeling

Dove's cool essential smells fresh and leaves me feeling clean and dry all day. Does not stain clothing and dries quickly. Great product and refreshing scent.

October 20, 2020

Love it

It has great fragrance , I highly recommended those people who don’t like armpits stick , it’s keep me away from bad odour , whenever I apply my family and friends giving compliments ‘hay you smell so good’ . Dries very quickly, stay all day long, freak quality and very amazing deodorant It Dove is my favourite Beauty products line.

April 18, 2020

One of my favourites!

I am happy with this deodorant/antiperspirant! Not only is the cucumber and green tea scent a very pleasant one (it’s my favorite scent in the whole Dove product line) but I appreciate the fact that when you spray it on, it goes on clear and dries quickly! In terms of effectiveness, it’s not the most effective one they have (that would be the Dove Clinical Protection) however, it still holds up well enough that I can go without reapplying. Overall, if you’re in a rush and don’t have the time to wait around for your deodorant to dry or having to check for white marks on dark clothing, this product is one to use!

January 05, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Smells great, easy to use on the go!

Such a refreshing smell! My 12 year old loves it too, she keeps it in her backpack, I keep it in my desk. It’s great for touch ups during the day and after sports!

November 06, 2019

The best

The only deodorant that works on me is Dove Dry Spray. I've tried gel sticks, powder sticks, rocks, and natural deodorants. This is the only one that works, and my favourite scent is Cool Essentials. I even do a quick spray on my chest/neck area, and receive the occasional compliment about how nice I smell even when I'm not wearing perfume!

July 19, 2019

Smells and works great

This lasts all day. I use the dove advanced care stick first and spray this dry spray over it and my underarms don't smell bad. It's amazing and lasts all day. I swear quite a bit so I believe in this combination.

Updated On: July 19, 2019

* I sweat quite a bit :)

July 09, 2019

I would buy this again

This product is the best deoderant I have ever bought. It also has moisturizers in it that leaves your underarms smooth and no matter how hot it is or what your doing it keeps you dry. Amazing product.

July 09, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I love this product,

This Dove spray is great all year long no stains on clothes and for us ladies who are larger breast size, it's great to use under your breast as well to avoid soaking your top.

April 05, 2019

Effective!! Amazing

I first bought the cucumber scent in Italy. Brought it back with me to Canada and to my surprise, it lasted the flight. Very effective. I am a woman who has a strong ph level of which I am always trying to balance out. Either way, this does what it says. 48 hour wear and I never smell bad. Also like cucumber! Love it. I recommend this line. The pear scent, I have yet to see in Montreal qc. Would love to try it!