Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca

July 17, 2020

I like the sensitive but this is good too

As long as you don't require the sensitive skin version this is good. Cleans your skin, smells fresh and leaves you moisturized! I would buy if the sensitive skin was out.

June 17, 2020

Perfect for dry skin

Very smooth, rich body soap. Keeps your skin smooth and hydrated. My whole family enjoys using this soap during bathing times. I really liked this body wash from Dove. The scent was pleasant and it did not dry out my skin. I suffer every winter with extremely dry skin and this body wash worked wonders. I recommend it for anyone whose skin gets very dry during the winter months.

May 15, 2020

Great Product

Love using Dove products. This body wash is creamy and lathers very nice on your skin! Has a nice, soft scent that leaves your body feeling clean, soft and smooth!

February 02, 2020

We love this stuff

I love that I can buy the giant size bottle!!! We buy in bulk every sale day. Always a bottle in our shower. kids and adults use this every shower. Rinses away with no residue. Leaves skin feeling fresh, clean and moisturized! Baby to grandparent - wonderful for the whole family. Definitely worth buying again.

January 31, 2020

I would use this product again

This one actually has a very nice smell (I’ve tried other dove products that I didn’t care for the smell) it left my skin silky smooth I would definitely recommend giving this a try if you have dry sensitive skin!

Good body wash!

It s good body wash. Creamy and miusturizing for the body. It does not froth so much. But cleans the skin. I have eczema and dry skin and this one helps soothe the skin. Will buy again!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great product

This is my go to most of the time. It’s great but I don’t love it. No complaints just not the one I grab for the most. It’s gentle enough though so you can’t go wrong.

August 27, 2019

Would buy this product again!

It's hard to find a body wash for my daughter that won't break her out. This dove body wash not only doesn't break her put, it keeps her dry skin moisturized without breaking the bank 👍

August 13, 2019

Great product- even better when its on sale.

I recently bought dove body wash for the first time because I had a coupon. I ended up being pleasently surprised as Ive never been a body wash person. It has a great smell, lathers well, you dont have to use much and it doesnt leave your skin feeling weird. I will be purchasing agakn in the future (when it goes on sale).

July 24, 2019

Love the scent

I've always loved Dove body washes. I recently tried a Lavender version of the original, and it's beautiful! My kids especially love it for their showers before bed. I hope I can find it again!