Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca
    2.8/5

July 01, 2019

Make sure you like the smell before buying

I tried this product to see how it compares to my usual brand of body wash and can only say that my skin had no reaction to it, however the scent was strong on my skin the entire day and to my nose it's not a pleasant scent. For that reason alone I won't be using it again and will go back to my usual brand. I highly suggest giving the product a sniff before buying it because you will be smelling that smell all day long on your skin and clothing as well.

May 15, 2019

Pretty Average

Honestly, I wouldn't say that this body wash is anything out-of-this-world, however it serves its purpose. I don't find myself thoroughly moisturized afterwards, but the scent is light, and it is not too greasy. All in all, its not bad for a body wash.

2.8/5

January 24, 2019

If you have dry skin.

A lot of people claim to love this body wash.
    I find its very thick and I always feel like Im washing myself with lotion, and my skin dowsnt feel clean when I get out of the shower, and I doexactly have oily skin either..

Its an okay body wash for me personally.

2.3/5

December 11, 2018

Too tick/creamy

This dove cream soap is tick/ creamy. Leaves your skin kinda hydrated. Good for people with dry skin. Would recommand to my friend possibly. Also it's kinda pricy for the size.

2.7/5

October 12, 2018

Tried and tried but it's just not for me

I love the dove body bar so I thought this would be a great transition but I was wrong. My body broke out in acne fairly quickly after using this stuff. Stopped using it, acne cleared up. Thought maybe I didn't rinse well enough, tried it again but had the same nasty results so while I loved the gentle clean smell I cannot jump on the bandwagon for this product.

April 11, 2018

Dove is the way to go....

Makes skin feel soft and clean. No yucky residue....smells great ...last a long time recommend to anybody who wants to stay fresh n clean.....dove all the way it's definitely number one in my book...

April 10, 2018

Meh

I would buy this again but only because of the cheap price. Smells good but I would rather use the dove sensitive skin bar because it doesn't leave a residue on your skin

March 10, 2018

Not my favorite

I find that this body wash leaves a residue in the bathtub when showering. I slipped and luckily caught myself. Feel this could be not to safe for the elderly using it. Smells nice though and did moisturize. Give it a 3 star because of the slippery residual residue

2.3/5

February 02, 2018

Dove Body wash

It leaves a flimsy feel on my skin, i have sensitive skin.
    Do not recommend. Does not feel clean after shower. Feels like I need to wash the film away often

January 20, 2018

The best product but poor packaging

This is definitely hands down the best mouse I have ever used but the worst packaging. I don't know about anyone else but the top is very cheap and I have had the top break off. This has happened 3 times! Every time I had at least half a bottle left that I could not get out. I'm not sure if I just got the only 3 defective bottles but it's a great product but makes me unhappy due to the poor packaging.