Dove Derma+Care Scalp Smoothing Moisture Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Reviews

The solution that nourishes the scalp and revives hair:
  • controls flakes
  • relieves irritation associated with dandruff
  • hydrates scalp
  • gentle enough to be used every time you shampoo
  • for smooth and touchably soft hair

La solution qui nourrit le cuir chevelu et ravive les cheveux:
  • contrôle les pellicules
  • soulage l'irritation associée aux pellicules
  • hydrate le cuir chevelu
  • assez doux pour un emploi chaque fois que vous utiliser un shampooing
  • pour des cheveux lisses et doux au toucher

You may also enjoy Dove Derma+Care Scalp Smoothing Moisture Conditioner

October 08, 2019
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Gentle for hair

I've tried A LOT of different branded haircare and always come back to Dove. This shampoo in particular soothes my dry scalp without irritation which is fantastic for me. Hair is left soft and manageable.

April 12, 2019

Adore this shampoo

I suffer from dry itchy scalp in the winter. I usually use a salon brand shampoo such as matrix in the summer months. Was told by my hair dresser to try this out. Am I ever happy I did. This shampoo leaves my hair and scalp feeling so clean and refreshed and no more dry and itchy scalp! And the scents are spot on too! Will buy this again and again, I use a lot of dove products and have never been disappointed.

January 13, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Very good shampoo

When I use shampoo i also need the conditioner because my hair is real long but this shampoo works great no itchy scalp anymore I do hope some day they will have the conditioner to go with the shampoo

Dove

ce shampoing anti pelliculaire est vraiment super , il aide mes cheveux a avoir de moins en moins de pellicules , l'odeur du produit est vraiment bien et mes cheveux sont doux au toucher

merci chickadvisor et merci a dove pour le DOVE DERMA+CARE SCALP SMOOTHING MOISTURE ANTI-DANDRUFF SHAMPOO

#gotitfree #cadeau

Just ok

I just thought this product was ok. It didn't perform any miracles. The scent was not overpowering.i did notice that my scalp wasn't as dry as it normally was. Not a huge difference. But a change.

I love this shampoo

I received this dove shampoo free from Chickadvisor. The first time I tried it I noticed a difference. My scalp tingled which told me its working. It left my hair feeling clean and soft. And it smells great! I will definitely recommend this to everyone.

2.3/5

April 03, 2018

I didn't not like this product

Sure I #Gotitforfree. But I wouldn't purchase this product. The 1st use left my hair greasy.. then after the 3rd use it started to hurt. So I stopped using it. I didn't like like this product.

New favourite

Dove derma care is awesome . Smells great and leaves my hair feeling smooth and flake free . My daughter
    And I really enjoy using this . Great product

Dove it...lol...shampoo

So I was excited to use this as I already use Dove products. It intrigued me to know they were carrying an anti-dandruff line. We currently use Head and Shoulders. The first thing I loved about this product was the smell. Its not overwhelming like Head and Shoulders. Its very subtle. Quality and effectiveness was compareable. I found Dove wasn't as thick as Head and Shoulders. But it left it nice smelling, soft and helped with the dry scalp. Will definately buy and recommend this product.

March 31, 2018

Dove Derma + Care Scalp Moisture Smoothing Anti-Dandruff Sha

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor. I find alot of dandruff shampoos don't smell that great, but this one has a nice scent. My hair felt at and healthy after using this product. I have dry itchy scalp, which is worst in the winter and this shampoo relieved the itchiness and got rid of the flakes. I would recommend you give this product a try as it is well with it.