Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Shampoo Reviews

February 07, 2019

my husband use it so why not give it a try. he likes it and i like it too. it smells good and help us in our dandruff problem specially in winter. but it doesn't give us the smooth feeling of the hair after we used it. but still we keep on buying this shampoo.

February 06, 2019

smells great

I think Head & shoulders is great! You can definitely just feel and see the difference in the look, shine, and feel of your hair. great for man or woman . My only shampoo I will use. The price is great, better than the salon brands, as I have tried them all and I will go right back to head & shoulders.

July 31, 2018

Light scent, works on dandruff

This conditioner from Head & Shoulders was great for my hair and scalp. It’s thick and lathers up very well, so you don’t need to use much of it for short hair, and it washes out easily afterwards. I found that it didn’t need to be left in my hair for more than a minute or two for the best results, which is a relief if you’re in a hurry.

I was happy to find that this conditioner, like all of the recent Head & Shoulders products I’ve tried, did a great job at reducing dandruff and itchy scalp. If you have very severe dandruff it might not eliminate it completely, but in my case at least it made my mild dandruff completely disappear. It left my hair feeling soft, and didn’t leave any greasy or oily residue afterwards.

The scent of the conditioner is fine, nothing to write home about just pretty average. It’s lightly floral scented, but by the time I was out of the shower the smell was already gone, so it doesn’t last for long. If you really enjoy the scent that might be an issue I suppose, but I personally prefer not to have perfumed products in my hair if I can avoid it, so this was a positive for me, not a negative.

2.8/5

March 12, 2018

Just okay..

I think the Head and Shoulders Smooth and Silky shampoo is just okay. It works about the same as other H&S;products, but doesn't give your scalp that refreshing feeling that the original shampoo does. It seems very runny too. My hair does seem fuller, but I don't know if that's because I'm pregnant or because of the shampoo. Scent wise, I think it was good. I don't like my products to be overly perfume-y, and this one was perfect for scent. It did however help with itchy scalp and I haven't seen any dandruff on my shirts which is a plus. It did what it was supposed to do. I'd probably recommend it to friends who don't like the cooling feeling that the original gives your scalp.
    I got this free from a BuzzAgent campaign

March 09, 2018

Goodbye dandruff!

This is my favourite shampoo as it helps to get rid of dandruff, smells great and rinses away easily with no residue left behind! My oily hair and dry scalp make finding a shampoo that can combat both a challenge. But this shampoo easily does both!

0.5/5

March 07, 2018

Horrible made the dandruff worse

I will never buy any Head & Shoulders products EVER AGAIN. It is the absolute worse. It made my dandruff 100 times worse then it was and caused blisters on my head.

1.7/5

March 07, 2018

It is alright.

I thought it was supposed to help with dandruff. I have been using it continuously for a few months, finishing up two big containers of it. Still, my husband finds dandruffs on my hair and clothes. Not worth it in my opinion.

March 06, 2018

Dandruff no more

I really like head and shoulders shampoo. I use it alternatively to my dove shampoo.
    My head was really itchy and dry. I started using this every day and the itchy scalp and flakes slowly disappeared. I now use it every other day to maintain my healthy scalp. I love the smell and the way my hair is super soft.

March 05, 2018

Excellent product

This shampoo is effective on dandruff. It is also gentle on hair while cleaning thoroughly. It comes in many new scents, but I still prefer the original.

December 04, 2017

Love it

I bought this as a change from my regular dandruff shampoo and I must say I am pleased with the results. Has a light floral fragrance not a nasty smell, and not heavy on the hair. Would buy again!