Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 175 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

April 22, 2017

As a loyal Dove purchaser, I was really disappointed with this product - my main beef with it is the super perfumey smell (it smells like a perfume bomb went off). I'll be donating the rest of my 4 pack because I can't stand the smell.

March 31, 2017

I love this product ! It is the only one we use at our house after finding some great deals for it, we stuck with it. It leaves my skin feeling smooth, it smells great and overall effective.

March 21, 2017

A really pampering product that smells heavenly. Doesn't last as long as regular soap, but it's really moisturizing, and your skin feels lovely afterwards.

January 20, 2017

Smooth, nourishing, moisturizing.
    Doesn't leave any residues. Feels great on the skin. Gentle on my sensitive skin.
    Definitely my favorite soap now. Plus it smell good, but not too strong.

December 28, 2016

Love it! I have such difficult skin, this doesn't work the best but it sure does help. I will continue using it and see if things improve. I sure hope it does!!

December 04, 2016

i'm not really one to constantly use bars of soap, but when i do i usually use Dove, it doesn't dry my skin out as much as some other soaps can afterwards

December 04, 2016

I love the smell! It's kind of exotic and a nice change from the normal dove smell. It's really moisturizing but still leaves my skin feeling super clean.

October 26, 2016

This beauty bar does the job like every dove beauty bar. For me,the smell is way too strong!!! If you don't like overly powerful argan oil smell (I assume that what it is) don't buy it...It's like a very heavy sugary manly smell and it lingers for a long time. So if you prefer more subtle clean smells I would definitely not go for that one. On the other hand, if it's a smell you like than you'll be very happy.

September 18, 2016

The use of argan oil is pretty dominant in personal care products at the moment, and I am so glad that it got added to my fave soap brand - Dove!. The argan oil definitely added a boost to the smooth and silky effect on my skin. It smells great and makes my skin feel clean, smooth and healthier looking!

August 20, 2016

Ce pain de beauté dégage une odeur à faire rêver ! Il suffit à parfumer ma salle de bain mais ne parfume pas la peau, ce qui est très apprécié. La texture lors du lavage est très douce, ne laisse pas de résidus sur la peau et la barre dure longtemps. Une belle découverte !

Kaylamp added a new review for
    NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Wish shopping app

My Big Fat Fabulous Life

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    How to get away with murder!!!

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic
    Shades Of Blue

The Shield

fuggno added a new review for
    NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot