Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar Reviews
Ranked #13 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

August 15, 2017

So WOW!

My husband uses Dove Beauty Bar all the time and one day I had not replaced my usual bar so I tried his. I was so amazed at how silky soft my skin felt. Thank you Dove

July 11, 2017

Strong but nice scent...

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar is quite nice and not over drying like some soaps can be. I think the scent is somewhat exotic and it stays with you after a shower.

May 28, 2017

I could not find my usual soap in the store, however noticed the Dove Dry Oil. I decided to try it out and was pleasantly surprised by the feel on my skin. My skin felt "clean" while still feeling moisturized.

May 25, 2017

Meilleur savon pour la peau, je l'adore! Il est parfait pour ma peau exémateuse et il faut très bien aussi pour mes enfants. Je le recommande à tous!!

April 25, 2017

I would definitely give this beauty bar 5 stars because it's definitely my favorite. It just makes my skin feel smoother and softer. The soft smell is another thing I really love about it.

2.8/5

April 22, 2017

As a loyal Dove purchaser, I was really disappointed with this product - my main beef with it is the super perfumey smell (it smells like a perfume bomb went off). I'll be donating the rest of my 4 pack because I can't stand the smell.

April 19, 2017

I love it, keeps my skin feeling soft after every use. Its affordable also and easily available. I have been using dove since forever and i highly recommend their products

April 14, 2017

J'adore tous les pains de beauté Dove mais celui à l'huile sèche apporte un petit plus à ma peau, surtout pendant les longs mois d'hiver. Ma peau est immédiatement plus hydratée et je n'ai donc pas besoin d'appliquer autant d'hydratant par la suite. De plus, il sent tellement bon!

April 10, 2017

I used this Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar and it's awesome my skin was soft and had a pleasant scent. I love Dove line of products. I highly recommend these products

April 04, 2017

ce savon sent extrêmement bon et je le recommande a tout mon réseau familial et amis. Il laisse la peau douce et radieuse, sans avoir la peau seche et visqueuse. merci.

Updated On: April 10, 2017

ce savon sent extrêmement bon et je le recommande a tout mon réseau familial et amis. Il laisse la peau douce radieuse, sans avoir la peau seche et visqueuse. merci