Dove Energy Glow Beauty Body Lotion Reviews

DOVE Energy Glow Daily Moisturizer with Subtle Self-Tanners Medium to Dark Skin Tones 8.5 oz

December 11, 2018

Great product! Worth the money and would buy again

Just love this product. Great moisturazer and really it gives amazing glow to the skin. Very soft snd silky texture. This is something that is always in my household

October 10, 2018

Pretty good creamy lotion

I do like Dove products a lot which is why I tried this cream. It was pretty good. The scent was okay but could have been better. I still use it, so it's good!

September 19, 2018

Love it!!

Love this body lotion, makes my skin feel soft and it smells really good!! Will definitely be buying this more often!! I highly recommend this product!!

September 19, 2018

Try this

A essayer et a adopter! J'étais agréablement surprise des effets de ce produit. Je l'ai utilisé et depuis je l'ai recommandé a plusieurs de mes proches.

March 16, 2018

good for dry skin

my skin is dry in the winter and this dove body lotion does help to keep my skin moisturized. i used it right after shower when the skin is a little moist, this is when you get the best results

January 24, 2018

I absolutely lover it

Made my skin silky and soft. Love the fish scent . Putting it on right out the shower is super refreshing. I even use it on my kids after there bath. I use this product every day.

October 02, 2017

Great

This product is great.This product is great.This product is great.This product is great.This product is great.This product is great.This product is great.This product is great.This product is great.This product is great.

June 01, 2017

This product is well worth the money it leaves your skin very soft and full of moisture with a bit of a glow. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs extra moisturizer.

March 15, 2017

Love love love this product it leaves my skin sooo smooth and hydrated. I have very sensitive skin and this product does not effect me at all. Also smells great

March 07, 2017

Great product. Skin feels nice after use and gives me a nice glow which I loved. It also had a nice fragrance to it. Love the smell. I just love the product