Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Crushed Macadamia & Rice Milk Reviews

May 06, 2019

LOVE THE LAVENDER

Wow! I am impressed with this Dove Exfoliator! I used it for my first time tonight and it not only smells amazing my skin is baby smooth! My skin feels so soft and like i was at the spa. It isnt too harsh of an exfoliant it is very gently on my sensitive skin! I cant wait to continue using this and will definitely be buying more!

2.7/5

April 19, 2019

No silky smooth feeling

This was a sample I received. It's thick, rinses away easily, leaves skin moisturized, smells good, but when I touch my skin feels like the product is there it's dried up.

March 21, 2019

I love the smell...

I bought this because I flake during the winter n matter how much I moisturize my body.
    This helped the dryness of my skin. After just one use, my skin feels refreshed and the flakiness lessen. This has been a staple during bath time.
    It is gentle enough to use everyday too.

March 19, 2019

Great product

Dove never seems to disappoint!!!
    Especially with this product can you say WOW!??
    i use it all the time!! I cant wait to see what they come with next!

March 15, 2019

Skin so soft!

I just tried this for the first time a couple days ago and love how it makes my skin feel so rejuvenated and soft. It also smells amazing! Will definitely have to try the other scents too.

March 06, 2019

Smells so pretty

#dove I love this new body scrub buy dove,nice and pretty smelling and its a good size container. I use it on my elbows as there dry and Ashy looking in the winter as well as my knees.I scrub it on my elbows and knees and let it sit a few minutes while I'm in the bath, makes them soft and supple again, price was great 6.99 and you only need a little as its a thick cream.May try on my face as a scrub as well .definitely a thumbs up

March 02, 2019
    New York, United States

Amazing! It smells so good.

Amazing! it smells amazing. It feels rough going on but it feels so when you get out of the shower. I did go out and buy more. I'm just in love and the smell last a long time too.

February 26, 2019

amazing product

Absolutely love this body polish ! You can feel the beads as you work the mixture on to your skin. It does a great job exfoliating. I finish off by using a Dove body wash & By the end of the shower I can literally see the dead skin come off. The scent is also really pleasant.

February 14, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Good

I received a smple to try the body polish, I love it its amazing and polish your skin into softens and you can see the softness right away. I always look for it for a purchase. You will feel the difference and smoothness

February 14, 2019

Dove Body Polish

I really have fell in love with this body scrub, it is amazing. It has a nice light scent that lasts after you get out of the shower and it actually exfoliates really nicely.