Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Pomegranate Seeds & Shea Butter Reviews

February 13, 2020
    Havering, United Kingdom

Dove Does It Again

Ok..... I have used quite a few Body Scrubs in my time, but none of them compare to this. It not only smells divine, it glides so easily over the skin, you can feel it working, the small grains almost feel as though you are giving yourself a massage. It leaves your skin silky smooth and smelling fresh & clean. I use the Pomegranate seeds & Shea Butter one, and I love it. Dove has done it again, one great product at an affordable price.

February 10, 2020
    England, United Kingdom

Amazing

I have been using this for a few months now and i really like it, it is not too harsh on the skin and leaves the skin feel very moisturised after use.

2.2/5

January 02, 2020

Not great

I dont find this body wash is good. Makes your skin itchy and does feel.good. I wouldnt buy it again. Anyone that has sensitive skin needs to think twice before buying.

October 01, 2019

Nice to try but not sure I'd purchase again

I love Dove products and I love body polishers/exfoliating products so I was very excited when I saw this product by Dove. I put off purchasing it as I thought it was a little pricy for what you got, but I did end up purchasing when Checkout51 was offering a rebate on it. I find I have to use quite of bit of the product during a shower in order to feel like i'm getting a thorough polish all over, as the polishing beads are very tiny and disappear quickly once rubbed on your skin. The entire product is quite thick though and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth after rinsed - almost like a coconut oil type feel to it - not greasy, but well nourished. It rinses easily and leaves the skin feeling nice. I do still have to apply a moisturizer to my skin afterwards, especially during these cooler, fall months where my skin is very dry. So I wouldn't say it provides any extra moisturizing after i'm dried off. Overall though, it's a nice scented product and makes me feel like i'm giving myself that little extra pampering during a normal shower routine but I'm not quite on board with running out and buying this product again as soon as it runs out. It's been lovely to try out though so I give this a 'you betcha' recommendation to try out at least once.

September 09, 2019

A bit too greasy for my liking

First of all, I LOVE Dove brand and love most of their products.
    This particular item, however, is a bit too greasy-feeling for my liking. Perhaps it is the addition of the Shea butter that makes a difference. I am not sure I would purchase this particular product again

September 09, 2019

Great Size and Price

I was skeptical to try this but, I had just returned from holidays and was in desperate need of an exfoliant as I was peeling.

I use dove body soap, but with sensitive skin I am more cautious of exfoliants. Having said that, this exfoliant did not irritate my skin, and did an amazing job of removing dead skin.

July 14, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

It works!!

So I was sceptical about this. But I got it on a 2 for £6 offer and figured of all the smells the pomegranate one was the best. Now I’m not kidding, the exfoliation in this product was amazing. I get bad clogged pores on my arms and this reduces them to basically nothing and the shea butter soothes. Now I always buy this!

June 28, 2019

It’s a bit of a splurge but worthy of your self care routine

I tried the Dove Body Scrub in the pomegranate scent and it is probably the best thing I’ve ever smelt. In fact, I’ve gone out and bought every other dove product with pomegranate. While it is a bit pricy, it does come on sale and I usually grab one of each scent including shea and cucumber. I like to scrub my body with this at least 2x a week and whenever I’m feeling like a pick me up. Most notably, you are left with silky smooth, great smelling skin!

June 12, 2019
    California, United States

LOVE!!

This is one of the best drug store shower products I’ve ever come across!! It’s a great amount of product for the price and I love the packaging. But the smelllllll, it smells amazing and the smell stays even after the shower. It’s a great exfoliater I will definitely keep repurchasing

May 27, 2019

Exfolie en douceur!

Très bon exfoliant pour le corps. Exfolie en douceur mais enlève efficacement la peau morte. Je me suis exfoliée les jambes avec avant de me raser et ça a non seulement laissé mes jambes douces mais retardent aussi la repousse des poils. Le seul bémol est l'odeur que je n'ai pas particulièrement aimé. Peut-être que les autres odeurs comme celle au kiwi est plus agréable. Un gros plus est la quantité de produit qui est généreuse pour le prix.