Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Pomegranate Seeds & Shea Butter Reviews

November 13, 2020

First exfoliater ever!!

It was great when i used it! It was fast to work too! my skin feels so soft now, i got it to help with the bumps on my skin and you can already see the improvement on my skin!

November 02, 2020

The best product

This product is amazing. I usually scrub my dead skin with ground coffee. But since I tried this product, I felt in love with it. Help my skin smother and tone it up.

November 01, 2020

Smells great!

Exfoliation was definitely a little rougher than I thought which I loved. Works great on skin and dissolves quickly and has a great smell. Overall, would recommend,

October 20, 2020

Want baby smooth skin??

If you want baby smooth skin this is the product to buy!! I absolutely loveee this product! I use it before I shave my legs and before I wash all over and the aftermath is breathtaking. Combine it with a good moisturizer or don’t! Either way your skin will feel brand new and as some like to say as smooth as a baby’s bottom.

September 02, 2020

Favourite Body Scrub!!

This body scrub is by far my favourite! It is the only one I have found that does not irritate my sensitive skin which gives me the ability to use it multiple times a week. I love that it keeps my dead skin under control and always keeps my skin feeling super soft. The only downside is the price. It is hard to find in Canada at an affordable price unless you manage to catch it whenever it’s in a 2-pack at Costco which is very infrequently.

June 23, 2020

A Body Polish that Leaves your Skin Super Soft

I first tried this product through a sample given to me in one of my subscription boxes. I loved it so much that I bought several other scents. This one in particular, Pomegranate Seed smells like sweet raspberries. This polish is gentle enough to use 2-3 times a week and it leaves your skin feeling extra soft. It's a good idea to regularly exfoliate to keep your skin smooth, more radiant looking, increasing elasticity, and helps to strengthen the skin barrier. Plus removing dead skin cells help to ensure proper cell turnover and cleansing, and better product absorption like when you apply your body lotions and creams after a bath / shower.

CAUTION: You need to thoroughly rinse this product off and make sure nothing sticks under your finger nails because if you end up rubbing your eyes, some of this product can enter and irritate.

May 12, 2020

Exfoliates well/smooth skin

This exfoliates my skin very well. After using it, my skin becomes very soft and radiant. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. It isn't harsh at all and is suitable for people with sensitive skin like me. This hasn't worsened my mild eczema. It also smells great! I use it once a week.

April 30, 2020

Skin so soft

I LOVE THIS STUFF! I first got a sample and immediately purchased the full size after. I love the scent which is very pleasant and fresh, but also using it once a week, my skin feels very soft and supple and moisturized. The exfoliating beads are very very Small, like sand, and does not irritate no matter how hard you scrub, and the product is easy to scoop out like a paste and apply to the body.

April 27, 2020

Smells so good, can be pricey

This smells so good and is an awesome exfoliate, it doesn’t suggest daily usage and I defiantly agree, as it can make your skin pretty oily. I find you do need to use quite a bit and it doesn’t last long, so it can be pricey but I buy three packs from Costco and it makes it worth it!

April 01, 2020

Doves exfoliating body scrubs

It was a very enjoyable scent, my skin was definatly soft and felt pretty silky and nice while using it but long lastING aspects I'm not totally convonced about... it was a nice body wash but not so great on the exfoliating levels tho...