Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Pomegranate Seeds & Shea Butter Reviews

September 17, 2021
    Florida, United States

Dove Exfoliating Body Polish is AMAZING!

I absolutely LOVE the body polish, it leaves your skin feeling amazing and refreshed. My skin has never felt so smooth! Will definitely keep buying and highly recommend!

July 24, 2021

Smells great but left skin itchy

I used this twice thinking that maybe the first time it was just my skin reacting to a new product, but on both occasion it left my skin very itchy. It smells great though and do an ok job. I will stick to coffee scrubs.

February 16, 2021
    Lambeth, United Kingdom

I will be sure to buy again!

As well as smelling amazing, this product leaves my skin feeling very soft. I use it before using my Dove body wash. I also use it before shaving. 100% recommend.

January 27, 2021

Worth it!

Je recommande fortement l’exfoliant dove! Je vous conseille d’utiliser un gant toilette avec pour rendre la peau si douce. C’est vraiment efficace.

January 25, 2021

Smells delicious!

I really like this stuff! The smell is absolutely delicious! The exfoliating beads are the perfect size as well. They're not too small that you dont feel like you're getting a good scrub and not too big that they're painful. You also get get a good amount of product, especially if found on sale.

November 13, 2020

First exfoliater ever!!

It was great when i used it! It was fast to work too! my skin feels so soft now, i got it to help with the bumps on my skin and you can already see the improvement on my skin!

November 02, 2020

The best product

This product is amazing. I usually scrub my dead skin with ground coffee. But since I tried this product, I felt in love with it. Help my skin smother and tone it up.

November 01, 2020

Smells great!

Exfoliation was definitely a little rougher than I thought which I loved. Works great on skin and dissolves quickly and has a great smell. Overall, would recommend,

October 20, 2020

Want baby smooth skin??

If you want baby smooth skin this is the product to buy!! I absolutely loveee this product! I use it before I shave my legs and before I wash all over and the aftermath is breathtaking. Combine it with a good moisturizer or don’t! Either way your skin will feel brand new and as some like to say as smooth as a baby’s bottom.

September 02, 2020

Favourite Body Scrub!!

This body scrub is by far my favourite! It is the only one I have found that does not irritate my sensitive skin which gives me the ability to use it multiple times a week. I love that it keeps my dead skin under control and always keeps my skin feeling super soft. The only downside is the price. It is hard to find in Canada at an affordable price unless you manage to catch it whenever it’s in a 2-pack at Costco which is very infrequently.