Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Pomegranate Seeds & Shea Butter Reviews

May 12, 2020

Exfoliates well/smooth skin

This exfoliates my skin very well. After using it, my skin becomes very soft and radiant. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. It isn't harsh at all and is suitable for people with sensitive skin like me. This hasn't worsened my mild eczema. It also smells great! I use it once a week.

April 30, 2020

Skin so soft

I LOVE THIS STUFF! I first got a sample and immediately purchased the full size after. I love the scent which is very pleasant and fresh, but also using it once a week, my skin feels very soft and supple and moisturized. The exfoliating beads are very very Small, like sand, and does not irritate no matter how hard you scrub, and the product is easy to scoop out like a paste and apply to the body.

April 27, 2020

Smells so good, can be pricey

This smells so good and is an awesome exfoliate, it doesn’t suggest daily usage and I defiantly agree, as it can make your skin pretty oily. I find you do need to use quite a bit and it doesn’t last long, so it can be pricey but I buy three packs from Costco and it makes it worth it!

February 27, 2020

Leaves my skin feeling so soft!

I bought this when Checkout51 was offering a rebate AND Walmart had it on rollback. I will only purchase this again if it is on sale as I feel the full/regular price is a bit high. Having said that, I really like this product and hope I find a sale once this tub is empty. I use it in the shower once a week, I use it after washing normally as kind of a 'finishing step' and my skin feels so silky soft afterwards. I love that. Especially in winter when everything is so dry. I still moisturize as usual afterwards. My advice to you is to be sure that you rinse thoroughly. I somehow managed to miss an entire shoulder when rinsing once and was left feeling a little sticky and needed to wash my towel afterwards. Totally user-error. As another reviewer suggested, this product would be even better in a squeeze bottle/tube.

February 10, 2020
    England, United Kingdom

Amazing

I have been using this for a few months now and i really like it, it is not too harsh on the skin and leaves the skin feel very moisturised after use.

2.2/5

January 02, 2020

Not great

I dont find this body wash is good. Makes your skin itchy and does feel.good. I wouldnt buy it again. Anyone that has sensitive skin needs to think twice before buying.

October 01, 2019

Nice to try but not sure I'd purchase again

I love Dove products and I love body polishers/exfoliating products so I was very excited when I saw this product by Dove. I put off purchasing it as I thought it was a little pricy for what you got, but I did end up purchasing when Checkout51 was offering a rebate on it. I find I have to use quite of bit of the product during a shower in order to feel like i'm getting a thorough polish all over, as the polishing beads are very tiny and disappear quickly once rubbed on your skin. The entire product is quite thick though and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth after rinsed - almost like a coconut oil type feel to it - not greasy, but well nourished. It rinses easily and leaves the skin feeling nice. I do still have to apply a moisturizer to my skin afterwards, especially during these cooler, fall months where my skin is very dry. So I wouldn't say it provides any extra moisturizing after i'm dried off. Overall though, it's a nice scented product and makes me feel like i'm giving myself that little extra pampering during a normal shower routine but I'm not quite on board with running out and buying this product again as soon as it runs out. It's been lovely to try out though so I give this a 'you betcha' recommendation to try out at least once.

September 09, 2019

A bit too greasy for my liking

First of all, I LOVE Dove brand and love most of their products.
    This particular item, however, is a bit too greasy-feeling for my liking. Perhaps it is the addition of the Shea butter that makes a difference. I am not sure I would purchase this particular product again

September 09, 2019

Great Size and Price

I was skeptical to try this but, I had just returned from holidays and was in desperate need of an exfoliant as I was peeling.

I use dove body soap, but with sensitive skin I am more cautious of exfoliants. Having said that, this exfoliant did not irritate my skin, and did an amazing job of removing dead skin.

July 15, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

It works!!

So I was sceptical about this. But I got it on a 2 for £6 offer and figured of all the smells the pomegranate one was the best. Now I’m not kidding, the exfoliation in this product was amazing. I get bad clogged pores on my arms and this reduces them to basically nothing and the shea butter soothes. Now I always buy this!