Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Pomegranate Seeds & Shea Butter Reviews

May 13, 2019

Pretty good.

I love this product. It works wonderfully and leaves my feeling soft, feeling fresh and looking smooth. It would be a five star product where it packaged in a squeeze tube that was more convenient for shower use.

April 24, 2019

Amazing product

This really leaves my skin nice and soft. I am glad to always be able to find this in my pharmacy. It’s totally worth a try out. I love the scent and the great container it comes in .

February 12, 2019

Yummy smelling AND effective!

I bought this on a whim, had a coupon,,it smelled good. WELL, after one shower I’m hooked! My skin feels softer after one use. I have even used it on my face and a great exfoliating product.

February 07, 2019

Awesome stuff

I got the dove exfoliating body polish last week. I wanted to try it to see if it would help with the dry and itchy skin I had on my stomach. After only using it twice my skin is soft and not itchy. I definatley recommend this.

February 07, 2019

Definitely would buy this product again

Amazing product . Smells really good and it works ! I love Dove products so I decided to switch my exfoliant and try something new from Dove. My skin felt so smooth ! Wonderful experience . Already bought a second jar :)

February 04, 2019

Gentle and effective exfoliation!

I was hesitant to try this product as they usually don’t work well and end up leading skin dryer however this one worked amazing on my skin so much so that I could have skipped moisturizer afterwards. I will be buying again!

February 02, 2019

Smells deliciousand helps with wintery dry skin

I love the smell of this body polish. I use it in the shower to help with my dry winter skin. Just started using it a month ago and I have to say it takes away my dry skin. I follow the body polish with the dove shower foam and my skin feels silky smooth. This is a new routine I have adopted and it makes me feel good. Great if you can buy it on sale!

January 07, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

best drugstore body scrub

this scrub is a really thick and creamy it feels very moisturizing and not to harsh on the skin it leaves your skin smelling lovely I really like this product and its at a great price

January 02, 2019

Best duo ever

This is the second one of the duff polishes that I've tried and then I am in love. The best to Smells ever shea butter and pomegranate. Limelight scrub is gray I even use it in parts of my face where it's very dry and I love the feel of my skino

Updated On: January 02, 2019

This is the second one of the duff polishes that I've tried and then I am in love. The best to Smells ever shea butter and pomegranate. Light scrub is grate. I even use it on parts of my face where it's very dry and I love the feel of my skin. Absolutely amazing new product can't wait to try the others

October 21, 2018

My best puchase!

Dove exfoliating body polish is by far my best puchase for self care! It is so rich, has a creamy texture with exfoliating beads that help to remove the dead skin of the body yet leaving behind smooth skin without drying. Not only it gives a smooth glowing skin but also has a great fragrance.
    I will definately buy more and highly recommend it. You will not be disappointed!