Dove Flexible Hold Hairspray Reviews
#173 in Hairspray

February 04, 2019

Great Hold No Crunch

I love this hairspray, it’s the only one I use now. It holds all day without getting stiff and crunchy. It smells great and I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.

January 30, 2019

The only product I buy

I like it how it holds your hair together and doesn't leave your hair crunchy after it drys. The smell is wonderful. Easy to put a brush through after it drys. I recommend this product to anyone.

January 13, 2019

Great brand and product never disappoints!

I liked the way it made my hair feel, it smelled nice unlike a lot of other hair sprays.
    It’s long lasting and doesn’t like my hair feel crunchy which is important to me as a customer

January 13, 2019

I Love the product

I love the way it makes your hair smell and it keeps your hair together it also doesn't leave white residue in your hair it's absolutely the perfect hairspray

August 22, 2018

I would buy this product again

I love this hairspray. It is very affordable. Leaves your hair flexible and full of volume. Doesn't leave your hair feeling hard. I would recommend this product.

May 26, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Best Hair Spray

This is the best hairspray ive used its holds my hair in place and it smells so good ! Its not too sticky and dosent have a too heavy smell I buy this on a regular basis and it last me for about 3-4 months

2.0/5

May 06, 2018

Great product

I like this product it's really good
    It works pretty darn good. I use it alot
    I think it works just perfect. I buy it whenever I run out. :) Love it.

May 26, 2017

I was looking for a daily hairspray that was not hard or stiff .or that would dry out my hair like a lot of other products I've tried. It leaves your hair feeling smooth yet great hold. .this is my favorite product when it comes to hairspray

February 03, 2017

The dove flexible hold hairspray is à very good product. It is very efficace and i do recommended to everyone. I Will difinitely buy It in the futur.

January 14, 2017

I like the scent it doesn't smell like a bunch of chemicals as most other hairsprays smell like. The hold lasts all day. It scrunches my hair really nice. It's more of a naturel hold which I like.