Dove Glowing Mango Butter & Almond Butter Body Wash Reviews

Indulge your senses and reveal radiant skin with this mango and almond butter body wash.

Éveillez vos sens et révélez une peau radieuse avec ce nettoyant corporel au beurre de mangue et beurre d’amande.

You might also like: Dove Mango & Almond Butter Instant Foaming Body Wash and Dove Mango & Almond Butter Exfoliating Body Polish

November 25, 2020

Makes my skin feel like silk

I absolutely love Dove products. Unfortunately i was not a big fan of this ones sent.

November 22, 2020

Amazing

i love the formula of this body wash. it has a nice thick texture that foams and cleans the skin very well. it smells so fresh and it leaves the body feeling so fresh and soft!

November 18, 2020

Very good!

Smells really good and makes my skin soft. Very moisturizing as well.

November 14, 2020

Dove Glow

After using this body wash my skin feels smooth and moisturized. I don’t feel the dryness after using other kind of body wash. The scent for me might need to be improve as I don't really smell the mango out of it. Overall its a product i would consider buying next time.

November 12, 2020

Smells great

This is my new favorite. The smell is so good. Leave you smelling like mangos all day.

November 12, 2020

Good but not very satisfied

What i mean with my headline is that compared to the exfoliating polish, the body wash is just like the usual body wash of any other brands, nothing! You can smell the mango flavour when you are using it but that’s it!

November 09, 2020

For skin as soft as butter!

This body wash is super thick and buttery. It is very creamy and becomes sudsy quickly. I applied this product with my hands and left it on my skin for two minutes before rising off. Dove Mango is so thick and juicy it feels like your skin is being pampered by a spa but without the heavy price point.

It has a robust mango scent that could be overwhelming for some and has a light scent on the skin once dried. It provides lasting nourishment for dry skin and I think it would probably work as a buttery bubble bath. I would recommend this product to most as I do have delicate skin and sensitive to many scents and this does not bother me. I gave it a 4/5 stars because I don't think that it needs to be as heavily fragranced as it is and there is always room for improvement. Overall experience: very happy with the product and will definitely continue using the Drove Mango body wash.

November 04, 2020

Wow so moisturizing!

This product felt so rich and lathered super well. I felt like my skin got smoother immediately after I used it. I wish the product was a little more natural. But overall was impressed with the richness of the body wash.

November 03, 2020

Exotic smell

I really liked this body wash. At the beginning I loved the smell, but once in my body the exotic smell went away and changed to a weird smell, besides that I loved how glowy and soft my skin was after using it.

November 02, 2020

Body wash

Dove mango body wash smells amazing! A little goes a long way. Makes a nice lather.