Dove Go Fresh Apple & White Tea Scent Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

The New Dove Go Fresh Apple and White Tea Dry Spray is the perfect match if you are looking for an antiperspirant deodorant with 48h protection and an addictively fresh, fruity fragrance. The mild, alcohol-free formula helps reduce irritation caused by shaving and dryness while Dove’s unique ¼ moisturizing cream cares for your underarm skin and helps to recover from any irritation that regular shaving might cause.

Dove does not test on animals. All Dove products are certified Cruelty-Free by Peta.

Le nouveau vaporisateur à sec Dove Go Fresh Pomme et thé blanc est la solution parfaite si vous recherchez un antisudorifique offrant 48 h de protection et un parfum irrésistiblement frais et fruité. Sa formule douce sans alcool aide à réduire l’irritation causée par le rasage et la sécheresse, tandis que le ¼ de crème hydratante unique de Dove prend soin de la peau des aisselles et vous aide à récupérer de l’irritation que pourrait causer le rasage.

Dove n’effectue aucun test sur les animaux.Tous les produits Dove sont certifiés sans cruauté pour les animaux par PETA.

February 04, 2019

I love this Dove Go Fresh Apple & White Tea Dry Spray. Smells really good and also leaves no embarrassing marks on your clothing. Its so fresh smelling and my favorite go to product.

February 02, 2019

I. Would buy this forever

Smooth smells great. I would recommend this product to everyone keeps you dry and leaves no marks. I find the spray is better the roll on.
    Please try.

January 31, 2019

great

love how dry and soft it feels and it doesn't make marks on you clothes and how long it last for the whole day which is nice especially when you have to go out after work great job

January 29, 2019

A New fragnance is launched. It is long lasting. Light fragnance. It can be wear by anyone even who has fragnance allergy. I loved it. It doesnt have strong smell.

January 28, 2019

This product is fantastic...
    No spray marks.
    Keeps clothes clean
    Soft on skin.
    Hold sweat back.
    Long time lasting sent keeps smelling fresh
    I'd really like to get this monthly for my body are regime
    It is from my favorite skin care provider and is another fantastic addition to the line of products that they have.

January 27, 2019

My reviews are I've always used dove.
    Everything to do with dove is my ultimate favorite item to use I gave it a five star. I've been using dove all my life. My skin feels young, soft, and the beautiful. I could never use use anything but Dove, I use all new products of Dove, when it comes to my hair it had to be for colored hair.
    It leaves the most beautiful shine and smell to my hair. I LOVE DOVE

January 27, 2019

compeitive price, nice product to use, nice fragrance, doesn,t seem to leave any residue on your clothing,i would recommend this product to my friends

January 27, 2019

Smells good, works as intended, leaves under arms feeling fresh and smooth even after shaving, does not leave white marks on clothing weither dark or light in color

January 26, 2019

J'ai adorer le produit et la senteur juste Woww et en plus sa dur longtemps
    Le prix en vaut la peine tres bonne qualité et on peut facilement le mettre dans une sacoche

January 25, 2019

Dove roll on is my go to antiperspirant. Would love to try the new fragrance. Dove may cost a little more but the extra cost is worth it. It is dependable. I find the spray or roll on the best for my needs. Love the chance to try the new fragrances.