Dove Go Fresh Body Mist Cucumber & Green

Dove Go Fresh Body Mist Cucumber & Green Reviews

Ranked #114 out of 167 in Body Mists & Fragrances

Enjoy long-lasting freshness anytime, anywhere with the soothing scents of cucumber and green tea. Pair with Dove go fresh Cool Essentials Anti-perspirant/Deodorant for all-day freshness.

March 23, 2017

I recently purchased Dove go fresh body mist and I was amazed it made me feel fresh from 8 a.m. till 5 p.m. after a long day at work. I would highly recommend this to friends and family and I will purchase this product again.

January 09, 2017

love this scent, my absolute favorite gives a fresh light scent I cannot get enough of this spray will always have this product In my home, just can't get enough!

September 30, 2016

I don't actually spray this on myself but I use it as linen freshener. I like the fresh scent. I also have it in my vehicle to freshen up my seats. It's very light scented but smells fresh and clean.

July 25, 2016

This is a great spray to keep in your purse during the summer when you may feel the need to refresh yourself. It smells great and it a very affordable product.

February 08, 2016

The dove go fresh body sprays are great to have in your gym bag.
    I use them mostly when I need a quick fix and need a feel fresh.
    This scent is quick refreshing. I prefer it to some of the other ones
    out ere but for every day use I would use a perfume. I find perfume
    just lasts so much longer and doesn't need to be constantly touched
    up.

February 08, 2016

Has a nice scene when you first put it on but definitely wears away as the day goes on. Good for a drug store product though!

May 02, 2015

I like to have this in my purse for quick touch ups during the summer to make sure I'm feeling and smelling fresh.

February 08, 2015

I'm allergic to perfumes but am always looking for a scent that doesn't irritate my skin and smells nice and fresh, not overpowering. I started using this spray and I absolutely adore it! It always makes me smell wonderful without smelling overpowering!

July 20, 2014

Used this , smells good. Price isn't so bad.

What do you think, have you tried it?

May 22, 2014

Dove products are often my go to at the local grocery store; and when all else fails. This body mist is fabulous. It's clean and refreshing scent leaves me wanting more. It's long lasting and the scent is light, crisp and fresh. All day long I feel as if I've just gotten out of the shower. LOVE the DOVE!! ;)