Dove® Go Fresh Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Scent Body Wash Reviews

This mild body wash, with NutriumMoisture technology, combines gentle cleansers with skin natural nutrients to give you softer, smoother skin. And with Go Fresh Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Body Wash, all of that comes along with an uplifting scent to revitalize your senses and help kick-start your morning. Simply squeeze a generous amount of body wash onto your hands or a shower puff, and enjoy the lather and refreshing scent before rinsing.

April 12, 2021

Fresh and clean

I love this particular bath wash from dove. I prefer using it in summer time as the scent of cucumber is very refreshing and gentle. It has a creamy consistency and it’s moisturizing very good your skin.

April 12, 2021

Dove body wash always leaves my skin silky soft.

Everytime I am in need of body wash, I always go to Dove go fresh. Dove go fresh always leaves my skin silky soft. While cucumber and green tea is my go to scent, all dove go fresh body washs have wonderful scents. You cant go wrong with this product.

March 26, 2021

Love this

This body wash smells amazing. It is a very clean smell and makes me feel very clean. My whole family loves it and I always have a bottle in the shower. Highly recommend

February 01, 2021

Love it!

Always leaves me feeling fresh and clean with no residue. Great scent that's not over powering. It makes your skin feel, soft silky and smooth. Buy it!

January 07, 2021

absolutely amazing!

I enjoy using Dove body products and this is one of personal favourites! I love the fact that a little bit of the product goes a long way, it lathers plenty and have your skin feeling really nice and smooth. The skin feels so refreshed and the scent is amazing and it is not an overpowering one.

Fresh Moisture body wash. When first time I saw the bottle,

Can’t rate the product, it worked perfectly for me but different people may get different results because of different skin needs and different skin types!! (used different a lot…lolzz)

So, hope you enjoyed the review and do lemme know about your experience if you have tried it !!

Love ya !! see u soon !!

Refreshing

Hmmmm...this is so good. I love the texture and the scent, makes it feel like all the dirt on my body is washing away..lol. It makes me feel very refreshed and clean

Great

Such a great fresh scent,
    Left my body feeling soft and smelling great!
    I would recommend to anyone who likes a clean fresh scent. I love cucumbers!

October 27, 2020

Great refreshing body wash

I love this body wash because of the non sweet scent. It’s refreshing and great for every day use. I like the price point and would purchase it again for sure

October 23, 2020

My go to

Dove is my all time go to brand for body washes. These are soft on the skin. Doesn’t strip away moisture from my skin. My skin feels soft after washing, and love the subtle scent.