Dove Hydrating Body Wash with Aloe and Birch Water Reviews

Hydrate and refresh your skin with this moisturizing birch water and aloe body wash.

Hydratez et rafraîchissez votre peau avec ce nettoyant corporel hydratant à l’aloès et à l’eau de bouleau.

You may also like: Dove Purifying Detox with Green Clay Body Wash

November 13, 2020

Smells divine!

This generous sized shower gel is a winner. It foams beautifully and smells great. The fresh fragrance lingers on the skin after washing off and does not dry out your skin. It was a winner with all family members.

November 10, 2020

Hydrating bodywash

It's highly hydrating and makes skin less dry when compared to other bodywashes especially in winter. It has no to mild smell which makes it awesome to people like me who are allergic to strong smell. Overall, highly recommended product.

November 08, 2020

Soft and hydrated

I used dove hydrated body wash with aloe veera gel and my skin feels so soft and hydrated even after one use I can see the difference. I would love to use it again and again

November 03, 2020

Leaves Skin Feeling Soft and Fresh

So I got this amazing product to review from chick advisor. I love dove products so much. I find all their products leave my skin feeling so soft and hydrated.
    This product was no exception.
    The effectiveness was spot on. It left my skin feeling soft to the touch and smelled amazing. It had that aloe and a touch of birch and it was a smooth smell and not overly powerful. My husband even liked the smell of it saying he would even shower with it. So overall I would recommend this product to everyone I know.

November 02, 2020

Favourite purchase!

The Dove hydrating body wash is definitely a new favourite of mine! The scent is wonderful (especially for winter months) and this gel body wash 🧴 suds up beautifully! My skin felt hydrated and smooth after my first use, and after the first week my skin was noticeably more hydrated!

October 26, 2020

Refreshing and long lasting scent.

Very refreshing scent as well as long lasting. Consistency in texture is good. Dove should now think about a redesign of their bottles maybe. Product is very hydrating as it claims. Will surely buy again

July 09, 2020

Super hydrating

As someone with sensitive skin, Dove is one of my go to brands to ensure I don't break out. This particular product is great, it smells amazing and is super hydrating to the skin. Showers are so much more enjoyable with this body wash.

March 02, 2020

Birch is Yummy

This smells sooo good. and as always, Dove is great! very hydrating, price point is always good with Dove too. would definitely purchase again. i like the packaging too. nice graphic.

February 27, 2020

Dove Hydrating Aloe and Birch Body Wash

Dove Hydrating aloe and birch body wash is amazing!I have very dry skin and it hydrates ,leaving my skin clean and soft.The smell is like a Spring day,clean and fresh. Its definitely going to be most have for me!