Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Body + Face Bar Reviews

Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Bar is a men’s cleansing bar soap that both provides a deep, purifying clean for men’s skin, but also leaves you feeling energized, refreshed and renewed.

2.0/5

March 19, 2019

Bof

Mon mari a essayer le DOVE MEN+CARE ELEMENTS CHARCOAL+CLAY BODY + FACE BAR.

Nettoie en profondeur et laisse la peau douce après l'utilisation... Sans plus.

Le parfum de la barre directement sens le "parfum de grand-mère". Le parfum qui reste sur la peau est pire. Ça sent le vieux savon... Dsl Dove mais c'est pas votre meilleur.

*De plus, aucune indication sur l'emballage pour expliquer ce que le charbon fais de différent en comparaison des autres barres.
    Donc pourquoi une barre au charbon ?

Deception à la maison. 🤷

Updated On: March 19, 2019

Essayer le même en gel douche et pareil .

March 19, 2019

Scent is waaay too strong!

When I opened my Product Review Club box from The XYStuff this bar of soap was all I could smell! It is honestly a really strong scent. My man loves to smell fresh and clean but this bar of clay soap seemed harsh. He was worried about using it on his face but decided to give it a go anyways. It leaves your skin feeling clean and soft but I think a more subtle scent would be better, especially if this product is going to be for your face. *I received this product free of charge in exchange of my honest opinion. #gotitfree

March 15, 2019

yuckie

this smells terrible . I don;t know what it is but i don't like it at all. The smell does not last to what i thought I will not buy again but I will but there other products though

1.8/5

March 13, 2019

A Real Man's Bar of Soap?

My husband tested this Dove Men+Care bar of soap in the scent charcoal + clay. At first we noticed before taking it out of the box that the scent was very strong, it lingered for quite some time. My husband did not like the smell overall. He thought it made him smell industrial. He was not used to the smell of charcoal and clay. I honestly did not like it either. We have never smelled something so different. Some men might like this masculine scent, but my husband felt odd using it as a bar of soap. He said it definitely left him feeling clean, but was bothered by the strong scent overall so would use it sparingly to finish it off. He mentioned he would not choose this scent in the future.

March 12, 2019

Charcoal clay body + face bar

hubby`s review,
    After using this item he found the smell had a really strong smell.
    He also felt that it left his skin feeling very dry and chaffed. He did not like this product and will not recommend it to people.

Updated On: March 12, 2019

#gotitfree #DoveMenSportCare #XYStuffClub

2.0/5

February 25, 2019

meh ..just a soap bar

I didn't find any difference with this soap bar compared to the regular soap bars i use. I just find that it acted like a normal soap bar with a higher price than other soaps. I feel like I'll pass and keep use my regular soaps.