Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Body + Face Bar Reviews

Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Bar is a men’s cleansing bar soap that both provides a deep, purifying clean for men’s skin, but also leaves you feeling energized, refreshed and renewed.

March 22, 2019

Dove men bar soap

The soap which is very silky (1/4 shea butter) is extremely smooth on the skin. The charcoal mixed in the soap leaves a very clean sensation when exiting the shower. The texture of the soap is also very coarse which adds a deep clean sensation. The smell is nice and not too strong. It is definitely and above average soap. I would put 4/5 points for the soap.

March 22, 2019

Smells and works great!

my husband was a little hesitant at first to use this but oh my goodness he loves it now! Smells so good and so clean and fresh and he really enjoyed the way it made his skin feel. A big thumbs up and excited he got to #tryitfree #gotitfree

March 21, 2019

Not too bad

Howdy, I haven't been a real fan of face wash (soap) in the past. Since am using the dove body wash I only used this on my face and I must admin its pretty good. Nice smell but not over powering and doesn't leave my face feeling dried out after use.

March 21, 2019

Charcoal + Clay -- You don't say!

Thanks XY Stuff and Dove for sending my husband this awesome soap to test #freesample.
    While I am a body wash girl, my husband is a bar of soap kind of guy.
    He has been using this bar in the shower, to wash his face. (I told him it's also a body bar!) His first comment was that it didn't smell as good as his usual bar of Irish Spring.
    I tried it too. I enjoyed the suds it created.
    We are happy with the claims that it contains 1/4 moisturizing cream clinically to fight skin dryness. We like that it is developed especially for men's skin. It doesn't leave his skin feeling dry after use which is great.

We would pick up this bar of soap again! It is very enjoyable to use!

Dove charcoal & clay body & face bar

I received the Dove charcoal & clay body and face bar courtesy of XYStuff in exchange for my honest and unbiased review #gotitfree.

The dove bar smells kind of like a vanilla scent. It contains this grittiness that helps with exfoliation. It did not leave my skin dry or irritated.

I would probably purchase this again.

Great product!

"This bar smells great. Leaves your skin feeling clean. I prefer to the regular soap that I use. I would definitely recommend and buy this product." My mans review after being chosen by XYSTUFF to sample.

3.2/5

good product

this was a good soap. the Mister liked that it absorbed all the access oils and still didn't leave his skin feeling dry. He did prefer the face and body wash over the soap but it will come in handy when he is travelling and is restricted from taking too many liquids without checking his bags. Plus this is much lighter to pack.

Good product, but not too different from the face and body wash which he prefers to use on a daily basis.

3.2/5

March 19, 2019

Sorry but was a fail

My husband has been using this for the past week and a half and doesn’t like it much. His skin has been very itchy since he started using it.he also isn’t fond of the scent

March 19, 2019

Est correct

J’ai reçu le savon en bar dove charbon et argile pour en faire l’essai, je l’ai bien aimé, il mousse bien et son odeur n’est pas trop forte, c’est quand même très bien en comparaison a d’autres savon en bar que j’ai utilisé dans le passé. Même si j’utilise plus souvent des gels douches je n’hésiterai pas à l’acheter quand même. Je le recommande.

March 18, 2019

Bien mais...

Le savon pour le visage nettoie super bien. Il laisse le visage super hydraté. Le seul hic, son odeur très forte n’est pas vraiment adapté pour un soin du visage je trouve...