Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Body + Face Bar Reviews

Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Bar is a men’s cleansing bar soap that both provides a deep, purifying clean for men’s skin, but also leaves you feeling energized, refreshed and renewed.

April 21, 2019

I like this Dove charcoal soap.

I like this charcoal and clay body and face bar. First of all I was expecting a black bar of soap. It is not, it looks like normal soap. It's not gritty or dry feeling. It feels good and has a nice smell.

April 12, 2019

Bye Bye B.O

Wad a bit hesitation based on others reviews of the smell but its great no high fives to the face with smells just does the job and nothing pretty about Grease and B.O

April 12, 2019

Not a bad product

It wasn't a bad product to use. My husband really liked that It could be used for both his face and body. He didn't care much for the smell of it but it did it's job and cleaned him well enough.

April 11, 2019

Profondeur tout en douceur

Puisque j'avais aussi reçu le nettoyant pour le corps, j'ai utilise le savon au charbon pour me nettoyer le visage. L'odeur ne m'interpellait pas plus qu'il faut, pas vraiment le type d'odeur que je recherche. Par contre j'ai vraiment senti ma peau plus propre. J'ai vraiment eu l'impression que le savon nettoyait en profondeur.

April 11, 2019

Good stuff

I have purchased charcoal soap before, but a different brand but we are very happy with this product. Helps get rid of that hockey glove hand smell- lol

Awesome

I really love it! It’s exfoliating, smells nice, and it’s not too harsh on the skin! I would definitely recommend it to any dude who want to try something else! :)

Great soap

Very nice soap. I use it regularly and it provides a great clean without drying out my skin. The scent is also very neutral and not overpowering. great product overall.

Love the smell

When I got a bar of soap I was thinking I’d never use it, everything is liquid now right? Well... I better go get a soap dish. I was very pleased with the frangrance. Nice and manly and not overwhelming.
    My face felt clean and the soap did not dry out my skin. The bar is grey I’m assuming from the clay and you can see little flecks of black charcoal. Nice product.

Soft skin

The bar soap was very nice, had a nice smell n made my boyfriend's skin soft. Never gave him pimples or any other kind of reaction. It has a nice smell but is very mild to the skin.

April 09, 2019

Smells good, feels great. Would definitely buy again.

Really enjoyed the way this soap felt. The graininess gives you a deep clean feel and the charcoal leaves the skin feeling fresh and smooth. Normally I hesitate to use bar soap to clean my face, however, this product felt just a good and worked just as well on my face.