Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Body + Face Bar Reviews

Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Bar is a men’s cleansing bar soap that both provides a deep, purifying clean for men’s skin, but also leaves you feeling energized, refreshed and renewed.

June 19, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Very luxurious and skin softening soap.

Definitely recommended. Softens tough beards and gently scrubs even with facial scruff. Keep the bar dry between use to make it last longer as it tends to dissolve into a puddle.

June 06, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Great I recommend this soap to any man with dry skin

Recommend this soap any man with dry skin. Love the scent very reliable on these hot summer day. Good-lather also please give it a try not to costly Walmart cvs wal green

April 30, 2019

No scum, fully clean.

This product really cleans you without all of that film that many soaps leave. I felt refreshed after using this product. It rinses off quickly and easy to use.

April 27, 2019

best bar soap for men

I really enjoyed this product. The little granules were great for exfoliating, )the soap lathered well, (better than my current product), and the best part was the smell. Manly but not overbearing.

Soap that REALLY Cleans!

I am from a farm & we used to have a soap that had actual sand in it. Those who have worked on a tobacco farm know the sticky tar your hands are left w after a hard day’s work. We’ll hand priming is long gone, replaced by machine, and so is what we called sand soap. While this soap doesn’t have heavy grit in it - it cleans just as good! Well worth the purchase for those looking for a good hand soap that cleans but doesn’t dry out your skin.

super produit

ce savon laisse un parfum tres agreable sur la peau, mais aussi dans la salle de bain. il donne une sensation de fraicheur et laisse la peau douce. et ce produit est parfait pour les peaux sensibles.

April 15, 2019

The scent is beyond overwhelming!

As soon as I removed the plastic from the box I received from XY stuff I was overwhelmed by the smell. The scent of this soap was so strong it was headache inducing. I had to give it to someone outside my home to test it. They said it was a very nice cleansing soap. It left their skin feeling clean but not dry. They also felt it did a better job of clearing up their oily skin. However, they also mentioned that the smell was overwhelming.

Wonderful product

This is a product I never knew I needed until I got the chance to try it. Now that I have tried I need it everyday!
    Not only does it smell great but it cleans and moisturizes even the driest skin. It feels great when I use it and my skin feels amazing after. It exfoliates and makes me feel great.

Good product

This charcoal,Clay face and body bar leaves your face and body feeling smooth and clean definitely leaves your pores feeling unclogged I would purchase this product again.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great product

Great product. Works great with my skin and I would definitely recommend it. Not a strong smell and made my skin feel amazing after. Glad I got to try it #freeproduct