Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Body + Face Bar Reviews

Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Bar is a men’s cleansing bar soap that both provides a deep, purifying clean for men’s skin, but also leaves you feeling energized, refreshed and renewed.

Good Combination

My man was a little skeptical when I was chosen for a reviewer for this about the need for the clay and charcoal in his soap. After using it a few times he was sold. He liked the scent and the feel of his skin afterwards. He said it made him feel cleaner and fresher. I agreed he smelled great! I will be buying this for him in the future.

Great clean feeling

#got it free, #DoveMenSportCare the bar was easy to wash off no sticky feeling. It had a nice scent to it, it would be something that I will continue to use going forward

March 18, 2019

Glad to have discovered this soap!

This soap is incredible, it cleans well without dehydrating the skin. the scent is subtle yet fresh and clean, it is perfect for the entire family. I have purchased this soap again, this is our new family staple.

Good body and face bar

I really like this body and face bar because It leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh and soft. It does not leave my skin tight or dry. This bar smells great, it has a refreshing scent from a blend of bergamot, cardamom and cypress, a really good scent for a man, also it is easy to rinse.
    I received this product for free for testing purposes. #freeproduct

Great Product

I had never used this product before but found it seemed to remove impurities from my face while leaving a soft skin behind. Its worth a try in your manly face routine

Love it!

My husband so excite to they the body & face bar .. it smells amazing and it has little bit to help exfoliate the skin, perfect timing as its been a long hard winter on his skin. He is in love with the new bar, it makes his skin feel softer, the smell is awesome and stays with you and feels refreshed and clean. He has already gone out and bought another 4 bars since trying this product!

Smells good

Received the sample. Tried it out right away Smells good for a men’s soap not to strong leave skin feeling great after ! Will definitely purchase this again !

Manly scent

I got this product free to try. My skin felt smooth after and not dry. I love that the body and face bar has 1/4 moisturizing cream. The bar had a refreshing smell and I noticed less dryness compared to the soap I currently use. I felt clean after and there was no burning or irritation around the eyes. I loved the manly scent which was not too strong or over powering. The bar did not last as long once I started using it. I would recommend this product.

It's nice soap.

I'm a big Dove fan, so I wasn't surprised that I liked the Dove Men + Care Charcoal + Clay Moisturizing Bar (which I received free to try). It's nice soap - there is a bit of a rough texture to it and it feels really nice on my skin. After showering, my skin felt smooth and clean, not dry or sticky. Not my favourite smelling Dove soap, but it's subtle, so I don't mind it at all. Would throw it into the rotation for sure. (Everyone has a soap rotation, right?!)

Great for traveling

I’ve received the Dove Men+ Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Body+Face Bar for free to try and share my opinion. My husband likes soap bars, especially when we travel. This soap bar is good for body, hair, smells nice. I like it, my husband also likes it. Recommend to everyone.