Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Body + Face Bar Reviews

Dove Men+Care Elements Charcoal+Clay Bar is a men’s cleansing bar soap that both provides a deep, purifying clean for men’s skin, but also leaves you feeling energized, refreshed and renewed.

March 21, 2019

Nothing bad but nothing great

I loved the idea of this soap especially the moisturizer aspect. The smell was great, and it cleaned just like any other soap would. I didn’t find that I noticed a difference with the moisturizer aspect. All in all it’s a great bar of soap but I didn’t notice anything extra about it. #gotitfree

March 15, 2019

Didn't like this soap

I have always used bar soap to wash my my face. My girlfriend raves about charcoal cleansers so I thought this would be good. I stopped using it after a few days because I just didn't feel that it really cleansed my face as well as my regular soap.

March 13, 2019

dove body + face bar

My brother recently tested this product said it was a good product but not something he would use on a daily basis. Said the feeling that the bar left his skin wasn't something he liked.

March 10, 2019

Not a fan

Disliked the scent. The bar felt chalky. Dried out skin. Advertised as a body & face bar but would not use this again on the face due to the lack of moisture.