dove nourishing hand sanitizer Reviews

Good - 0

July 24, 2021

Great sanitizer with a beautiful summer scent

Great sanitizer with a beautiful scent. I love the pump action for easy dispensing. Once again Dove does not disappoint. I received this product to test and I was glad to have it during the pandemic. It was so much nicer to put on than regular hand sanitizer (less drying and a much better fragrance).

July 21, 2021

Smells great! Must buy!

I wish the sample I received of this was bigger! It was amazing on my hands. Made them feel soft! Not sticky or slimy like other hand sanitizers. Also does not dry out your hands. The best part was the smell! Light and fresh! This is a must buy!

April 07, 2021

Best I Ever Tried

The best hand sanitizer I have ever tried! It has a thicker creamy consistency more like a thin hand lotion which is very moisturizing without the greasy feeling. It dries quickly, doesn’t sting nor does it leave a sticky residue on your hands like other hand sanitizers. The shea butter & warm vanilla scent lingers after use. Highly recommend.