Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner Reviews

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner will give you a seriously simple fix to dry, damaged hair. With natural Australian ingredients, this deep conditioner will add "some roo to your do". Visit aussiecanada.ca for more information.

November 10, 2021

Works well

This leaves my hair very soft and smelling good. I noticed less damage to my hair after using this product. It's definitely become more healthy looking and feeling.

November 09, 2021
    United States

Great Product for Low Price!

I absolutely love the Aussie line of products! This stuff makes my hair feel so smooth and hydrated. I use this on my girls as well to help with their wavy hair. The whole line has really helped with frizz and tangles for them.

September 22, 2021

The best smell ever!

I'm a long time fan of this brand. Both the shampoo and conditioner smell so good. And they are cheaper than most of the others on the shelf. I have begun to buy this quite regularly. They have new smells too which are nice.

September 15, 2021
    United Kingdom

Incredible

I have thick, curly, frizzy hair. This product left my hair smooth and tangle free. My hair only ever looks this good after a trip to the salon so it’s a great addiction to have and use in between salon visits

August 13, 2021

👍

Works well when my hair needs a bit of extra love. Leaves your hair smelling and feeling great and is so affordable too! Can't ask for much more in a hair treatment.

May 14, 2021

Smells amazing, and such a great treatment for dry hair.

Whenever my hair is feeling really neglected. I find this always brings it back to life. There is enough in the bottle that you can do a few treatments, and have those extra few minutes of me a time in the shower (you have to let it sit!). After my hair feels so soft and smells so great as it does with all aussie products

April 29, 2021

Instantly rehydrates your hair

I was always skeptical with products that are priced so low but this one honestly combines effectiveness with affordability. This deep conditioner leaves your hair full of life and well hydrated. As it’s sulphates free I also feel more assured by the ingredients. Plus it smells incredible.

March 28, 2021

My day one

I've been using this since I was 16 years old, this product is amazing.it does wonders in your hair. The bottle says to use it for 3 minutes but if you use a little bit you can use it as a creme all day. Great for curly hair.

March 22, 2021
    Cardiff, United Kingdom

Best conditioner I have used

I have heard of Aussie’s product for some time and when I have tried the moisturise set and the 3 minute miracle moist I was in love 😍

The product smells lovely and leaves your hair moisturised and hydrated 👌 would definitely recommend to anyone

March 15, 2021
    Cornwall, United Kingdom

Makes my hair feel amazing

The smell of Aussie hair products is amazing. I use this hair mask a couple of times a week, or specifically before a night out, to add shine and reduce frizz. It always leaves my hair looking sleek and smelling great! It is really affordable, and you don't need to use a lot to see results.