Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner Reviews

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner will give you a seriously simple fix to dry, damaged hair. With natural Australian ingredients, this deep conditioner will add "some roo to your do". Visit aussiecanada.ca for more information.

July 10, 2020

I would buy this product again

I love me some Aussie 3 minute miracle moist. I have recommended it to family members for detangling. I wish I had discovered this product years ago. Something reasonably priced, that really works.

1.3/5

June 26, 2020

Dont get its fame

Probably the worst conditioner I have ever tried. Price is good and tempting,. Some of my gals use and adores. But if you have a colores hair, please dont. It keeps you hair heavy and yet not shinny.

June 25, 2020

Great! Not for every day

Love this for an affordable hair mask. Not for every day use, as it will make your hair feel heavy. Once in a while when you need to get that shine back. 100%

June 19, 2020

DEEP Condition

Absolutely love this product, especially at the price point. Very reasonable and it leaves my hair so silky and gorgeous. Does not leave my fine, thin hair feeling greasy at all. Use like 3 times a week! Been using for quite some time now because I cant find anything that compares

June 15, 2020

Will be purchasing again!

This product is amazing! I love that it does not have to be on for long to get good results. After one use my hair felt softer. I have recommended this product to all of my friends and I will be purchasing again!

June 07, 2020

Great for detangling!

I have 4A/4B type hair and this is one of my favorite drugstore deep conditioners. Super cheap and great for detangling my super thick hair. I will say though, there is such a thing as putting too much deep conditioner on thick dry hair. You can easily get product build-up when using this product, I follow it up by cleansing my hair with half acv and water once a month or whenever my hair has a heavy oil smell.

May 31, 2020

Best hair mask for curly hair

My favourite hair mask of all times, it makes my hair feel like butter, my tangles just melt away when i use it. It smell like coconut it’s so delicious 😋...however I wish they take out the silicones to make this product more amazing than it already is!... other than that I love it 🥰

May 12, 2020

Love this!!!

I just recently been using this Aussie brand shampoo/conditioner and 3 min moisture. I usually switched from one brand to another just to compare. Got these when they were on sale. I was a bit skeptical at first but when i started to use them — voila! I was so amazed! It gave my hair a really soft feeling plus it smells fantastic! Got myself few more bottles since they were still on sale. 👍🏻

May 08, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

LOVE THIS PRODUCT !

I love this deep conditioner it’s affordable and effective! I always repurchase it no question and is definitely a Holy Grail! I usually leave this deep conditioner in for a couple of hours then rinse it out!

April 20, 2020

A must try for the low price!

Great price for starters. Love love love the scent. Kind of a fruity smell. Hair is so soft after use and smells great. My hair is looking great since Ive been using this product.