Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner Reviews

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner will give you a seriously simple fix to dry, damaged hair. With natural Australian ingredients, this deep conditioner will add "some roo to your do". Visit aussiecanada.ca for more information.

November 16, 2020

deep conditioner For all hair types

I use this deep conditioning treatment every month. It’s great for dry hair and it’s paraben-free. The results come quickly. It helps to detangle my hair effectively. It also makes my curls pop out. This deep conditioner is really affordable. I really love the way it smells, it smells like citrus and florals. It has a thick consistency.
    How to use: Massage into clean, wet hair, wait 3 minutes, and rinse it out.

October 24, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Smells so good!

Very reasonibly priced and it smells so good.It left my hair soft and managible.It wasn't hard to rinse out like other deep conditioners I've used.I would buy this product again

October 23, 2020

Soft, moisturized curly hair!

I have natural curly hair and I have spent a lot of money on different shampoos to tame the frizz. I decided I needed something more cost effective so I decided to try this product and to my amazement it keeps my hair from looking like a frizz ball! I use it by itself daily and shampoo twice a week with Aussie shampoo. Made a world of difference!

October 20, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

This conditioner is the only one our family uses it’s fantas

Myself and my daughter have really really long thick hair so it is always a lot more maintenance. This “Miracle “ is exactly that. 3 minutes and then it cuts combing and de tangling time in half. I can’t live without it!

September 17, 2020

Aussie Miracle Moist

This product work really well with my curls. This product will ensure that your hair is nicely moisturized in half the time spent using other products.

September 08, 2020

I love this stuff

I love the Aussie 3 minute miracle deep conditioner.
    I colour my hair and it keeps it from becoming damaged. I have used it for a few years. I have strayed, but always come back to it.
    It leaves my hair shiny, smooth and silky

September 01, 2020

An affordable conditioner

I use this once a week and love it, especially when I am unable to afford salon brands. The scent lasts forever, the conditioner actually moistens the hair, and you feel as good as your hair looks!

August 05, 2020

Great for dry hair

I thought I'd give this a try for my incredibly dry, colour treated hair. I was happily surprised that it did in fact seem to take away some of the dryness and make my hair feel softer and look shinier. The price tag is good and the product itself feels nice and has a pleasant smell. I've been using it every week and it really does seem to have made a difference.

July 10, 2020

I would buy this product again

I love me some Aussie 3 minute miracle moist. I have recommended it to family members for detangling. I wish I had discovered this product years ago. Something reasonably priced, that really works.

1.3/5

June 26, 2020

Dont get its fame

Probably the worst conditioner I have ever tried. Price is good and tempting,. Some of my gals use and adores. But if you have a colores hair, please dont. It keeps you hair heavy and yet not shinny.