Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner Reviews

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner will give you a seriously simple fix to dry, damaged hair. With natural Australian ingredients, this deep conditioner will add "some roo to your do". Visit aussiecanada.ca for more information.

February 19, 2022

Dry hair? Where?

I pair this with their same line of shampoo, and I have seen a huge improvement with my hair. It shines and doesn't look as dull and frizzy.
    Pros:
    -Super AFFORDABLE! My wallet is happy.
    -Very smooth feeling in shower
    -Does what it says it does!

Cons:
    -The twisted flip cap bottle version of this is really hard to open, which sucks. Especially when your hands are wet from the shower!
    -Not a fan of the smell. It's kind of weird.
    -This is a heavy conditioner. A little goes a long way! One time, I overdid it, and my hair was weighed down. But with a tiny amount, this actually does miracles!

February 18, 2022

Love Aussie conditioners!

I always use Aussie conditioners and this one is especially good as it treats dry hair and smells insane! Only need to use a little bit but does the job great!

February 06, 2022

In love with this!

Recently I started to use this Aussie conditioner again and couldn't figure out why I stopped using it. It makes my hair wonderful. My hair is soft, shiny, the color (natural) even looks enhanced. I definitely recommend for damaged hair or if your hair is just dull like mine.

January 27, 2022

Curly hair girls get this!

The slip on this alone is worth talking about. You can never get slip this good for a price this good! I highly recommend for curly hair girls with dry hair in the Ontario winters specifically. This product saves my curls and lasts so long since I only have to use it 1-2 times a week. Love it and love the smell, it has never let me down, go get it!

November 10, 2021

Works well

This leaves my hair very soft and smelling good. I noticed less damage to my hair after using this product. It's definitely become more healthy looking and feeling.

November 10, 2021
    United States

Great Product for Low Price!

I absolutely love the Aussie line of products! This stuff makes my hair feel so smooth and hydrated. I use this on my girls as well to help with their wavy hair. The whole line has really helped with frizz and tangles for them.

September 22, 2021

The best smell ever!

I'm a long time fan of this brand. Both the shampoo and conditioner smell so good. And they are cheaper than most of the others on the shelf. I have begun to buy this quite regularly. They have new smells too which are nice.

September 15, 2021
    United Kingdom

Incredible

I have thick, curly, frizzy hair. This product left my hair smooth and tangle free. My hair only ever looks this good after a trip to the salon so it’s a great addiction to have and use in between salon visits

August 13, 2021

👍

Works well when my hair needs a bit of extra love. Leaves your hair smelling and feeling great and is so affordable too! Can't ask for much more in a hair treatment.

May 15, 2021

Smells amazing, and such a great treatment for dry hair.

Whenever my hair is feeling really neglected. I find this always brings it back to life. There is enough in the bottle that you can do a few treatments, and have those extra few minutes of me a time in the shower (you have to let it sit!). After my hair feels so soft and smells so great as it does with all aussie products