Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner Reviews

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner will give you a seriously simple fix to dry, damaged hair. With natural Australian ingredients, this deep conditioner will add "some roo to your do". Visit aussiecanada.ca for more information.

January 15, 2020

My hair is fabulous!!!!

I was desperate for a conditioner that made my dry hair soft and smooth, and I FOUND IT in the 3 minute moisture treatment. I use it along with the moisture shampoo and conditioner!!

January 15, 2020

I dont use anything else

In my household we have 3 girls including myself. All with 3 different hair types mine is think and wavy. My 2 daughters one has this curly hair. The other thinker darker straight hair and this product seriously works the best for all of us. I hated having to buy different kinds for each of us that can get expensive. But the aussie is affordable and I love it.

2.8/5

January 14, 2020

Not too bad

The product itself is nice it has a good consistency and smells nice. However, it did not work particularly well with my hair and I found it did not make my hair that much softer.

December 16, 2019
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Good

Really really good works so well on my hair which is thin and long keeps my ends looking good smells amazing like all Aussie products the shine is beautiful aswel

November 27, 2019
    Wigan, United Kingdom

I love this stuff

Oh my word I was looking for a hair miracle and along it came in the form of this stuff. Was quite sceptical when I first tried it but wow fell in love with it straight away. Deeply nourishes & conditions every strand of hair and smells amazing.

November 27, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Great for hair that needs a little boost.

I have very long, thick and, very frizzy hair. It feels ok for a couple of weeks after a cut but then starts to get out of control. I've found that if I use this, once a week, in between cuts it makes a real difference.
    Using it alongside other Aussie products helps. All of them working together really gets you the results you're looking for.

November 26, 2019
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

Soft soft soft

I love this product. So quick to use and my hair feels soft and manageable after Iv used it. I try and use it at least twice a week and Iv definitely noticed the difference since starting it

November 26, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Wouldn't buy anything els.

This product is amazing along with the shampoo also, leaves your hair looking smooth shiny and nice and hydrated giving it a deep mouisture I love this conditioner.

November 20, 2019
    Florida, United States

3...2...1... ready to go

After so many Keratin treatments and hair dyes, this is the only product that never lets me down. My hair recovers in 3 min and It looks healthier then ever. Definitely my go to!

November 12, 2019

Love it!

Very hydrating! Find it helps detangling leaving hair smooth! Doesn’t leave my hair greasy which most products do! Love the scent! An affordable option! Will repurchase for a long time