Dove Nutritive Solutions Coconut & Hydration Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 974 in Shampoo

• Dove Coconut & Hydration Shampoo with Nutritive Serum gently cares for hair, locking in essential moisture without weighing hair down
  • Superior nourishment for soft, smooth, beautiful hair that is protected from dryness
  • Refreshing coconut water and sweet lime scent
  • Perfect for everyday use
Try it with: Dove Nutritive Solutions Coconut & Hydration Conditioner

January 24, 2017

Anything that says coconut i need it! It give a nice foaming when you wash, the smell is amazing and it leave your hair so silky! I will definatly buy a bigger bottle next time!

January 14, 2017

I tried the Dove Nutritive Coconut and Hydration shampoo and after drying my hair it was the best it has felt or looked in months. I was so pleased especially with complements that I got.

January 07, 2017

Bonne senteurr. efficace comme hydratant ayant les cheveux secs. Oui je vais continuer avec ce produit. Ce serais bien s'il était en promo è l'occasion. Le prix entrerait mieux dans mon budget

January 06, 2017

Dove Coconut & Hydration Shampoo with Nutritive Serum is so gentle and smells really good. I love how it doesn't weigh down my fine, long hair. It gives plenty of moisture without being greasy or leaving a lingering heavy feeling. It gave me lots of body and bounce and I will definitely purchase again. The smell is so refreshing and tropical, a nice lift during the dark and cold Canadian winter months.

December 20, 2016

I love the coconut scent used in this product and it's not at all overpowering but very subtle. Product is very affordable, I already have recommended this product to family and friends.

December 14, 2016

This is my favorite shampoo by far that I have ever used. Also I have to say the price is great. I love how soft it makes my hair and also how clean it makes it feel

December 14, 2016

Amazing shampoo also the smell of coconut and how good it is for your hair, I have used this for a while i love it i love the smell of coconut also use it on my husbands hair we are fans of coconut. Will reccomend and its affordable.

November 16, 2016

my family really loves Dove products.it leaves your hair feeling soft..smells great too..
    i recommend buying this shampoo..
    I will defiantly be buying this again...

November 07, 2016

I really enjoy Dove product and this one smells amazing. My only issue is that i naturally have greasy hair and my hair feels greasy quickly after using this product. But my hair feels soft and very healthy.

October 28, 2016

Love love love this product has a great long lasting scent didnt leave my hair feeling dry my hair felt like i was just out of the salon my hair has never looked healthier after using it for just 1 month i would recomend this product to everyone