Dove Nutritive Solutions Coconut & Hydration Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 935 in Shampoo

• Dove Coconut & Hydration Shampoo with Nutritive Serum gently cares for hair, locking in essential moisture without weighing hair down
  • Superior nourishment for soft, smooth, beautiful hair that is protected from dryness
  • Refreshing coconut water and sweet lime scent
  • Perfect for everyday use
Try it with: Dove Nutritive Solutions Coconut & Hydration Conditioner

November 16, 2016

my family really loves Dove products.it leaves your hair feeling soft..smells great too..
i recommend buying this shampoo..
I will defiantly be buying this again...

November 07, 2016

I really enjoy Dove product and this one smells amazing. My only issue is that i naturally have greasy hair and my hair feels greasy quickly after using this product. But my hair feels soft and very healthy.

October 28, 2016

Love love love this product has a great long lasting scent didnt leave my hair feeling dry my hair felt like i was just out of the salon my hair has never looked healthier after using it for just 1 month i would recomend this product to everyone

October 28, 2016

This shampoo not only smells delicious it actually does what it says. My daughter and I tried it annd it was a hit with both of us. A little bit goes a long way. The dryness I was experiencing with my hair within a few days it was gone. My daughter's hair was quite a bite dryer but after a week it is shiny, healthy looking and not dry. We would buy this again and highly recommend it.

October 26, 2016

I am in love with this shampoo! Everything from the way it lathers, to the feeling of clean, soft, nourished hair, to the light but delightful smell. It's a great everyday shampoo. I have very fine hair that tends to look greasy a day and a half after washing, but this shampoo helped it stay looking great 3 days after. My only complaint would be that the formula is a bit on the runny side, and comes out quite fast, so I could see this not lasting very long. Perhaps a smaller hole for it to come out of would be helpful.

October 24, 2016

#cadeau j'adore le shampooing Dove au coconut. Son odeur est magnifique. Il mousse à souhait et laisse mes cheveux doux et brillant. Ce shampooing va certainement faire parti de ma pharmacie pendant longtemps. :)
#cadeau

October 23, 2016

I used it and it left my hair very greasy. I had to wash it when I came home from work which was only 9 hrs from when I first washed it. I would not use it again and would stick with my current brand.

October 23, 2016

I have not become a fan of Dove's Nutritive Solutions Coconut and Hydration Shampoo.

The shampoo is clear and has a thicker texture - it did not run down my hand when I held it upright. It has a strong-ish scent, but to me I didn't smell coconut or lime. It was a chemical perfume scent. I asked my daughter to blindly smell-test it, and she was unable to identify any fruit or citrus scent.

The shampoo lathers up quite a bit and rinses out easily. Before conditioning, my hair felt "squeaky" clean, but I usually identify this feeling as having stripped my hair of all natural oils - something I don't want.

Overall, I really didn't like the scent, and was disappointed that the coconut wasn't a bigger part of the product. The ingredients does list coconut oil, but it is one of the lesser ingredients. There was no listing for lime, which it is supposed to also smell like. I was left with the concern that the shampoo is marketed using coconut for hydration/nutrients for your hair, but it is only meant to be scent. There is nothing that clarifies what the "Nutritive Solution" or "hydration" actually is - they have just seemed to throw the word coconut in because it's a popular ingredient these days.

Updated On: October 23, 2016

#gotitfree

October 21, 2016

My hair is always being blow dried and flat ironed. Treatments have made my hair better for a few days at most, but this shampoo and conditioner has brought life back to my hair. It smells amazing with the slightest hint of coconut and lime. It smells so fresh and my hair feels light and healthy.

October 21, 2016

I love Dove Nutritive Solutions Coconut & Hydration Shampoo, if you use products on your hair like mouse and hairspray and you want to strip all that product out of your hair this shampoo will do it. During this summer with all the heat and humidity I used some products in my hair to keep it from going frizzy on me, at the end of the day my hair felt hard and crunchy but after I shampooed with Dove Nutritive Solutions Coconut & Hydration Shampoo my hair was squeaky clean.

Updated On: October 21, 2016

I received this product as part of the Product Review Club for an honest review.